Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Um.. my friends and I used Shrink wrap on the A$$hole cop's car (always giving ... Stackers' Lounge forum

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: You did WHAT??????

Advertisement

Um.. my friends and I used Shrink wrap on the A$$hole cop's car (always giving us hard time) in our town. Shrunk wrapped the car in front of the Police station... was classic, should have photographed it.. Years ago.. much more mature now.. lol
    kre8berry

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    LMAO!! That was a great story Synik.

So this was a few years back, my daughter was about 18 months old and I was trying to open a bag and my dumba*s used a big ole butcher knife to do so.....well just as I was thinking how stupid it is that I'm trying to open the bag this way, the blade slams against my left middle finger.

Long story short I wound up severing my tendon in my finger which required surgery to reattach. The only cool thing about the whole ordeal, was after surgery my hand was bandaged up so my middle finger was up in the air...I must say I did have fun with that aspect of it. lol.
    My mom (NOT ME) did this exact same thing but it involved a door. She was helping me get on the bus one day (I was in the 11th grade at the time. I used the school district's wheelchair accessible buses which require a parent to help with loading and unloading).

Anyway, from what I heard when I got home, as soon as I left, she went to go back inside. The wind blew the door closed ON HER LEFT MIDDLE finger. Same story about surgical reattachment (she managed to save it by wrapping it in a plastic bag with ice before my dad drove her to the doctor). I get home (early because I was in a coop class which I HATED but that's another story) and she has her finger in a plastic cast and sticking straight up in the air. The good thing was that she didn't have to keep it that way.

Also, she has regained feeling in most of that finger except the tip end which was temporarily amputated in the accident. My family is accident prone except for me LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 07-26-2007 at 05:32 AM.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    My mom (NOT ME) did this exact same thing but it involved a door. She was helping me get on the bus one day (I was in the 11th grade at the time. I used the school district's wheelchair accessible buses which require a parent to help with loading and unloading).

Anyway, from what I heard when I got home, as soon as I left, she went to go back inside. The wind blew the door closed ON HER LEFT MIDDLE finger. Same story about surgical reattachment (she managed to save it by wrapping it in a plastic bag with ice before my dad drove her to the doctor). I get home (early because I was in a coop class which I HATED but that's another story) and she has her finger in a plastic cast and sticking straight up in the air. The good thing was that she didn't have to keep it that way.

Also, she has regained feeling in most of that finger except the tip end which was temporarily amputated in the accident. My family is accident prone except for me LOL

OUCH!!!!! Sounds mighty painful!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12