I have sold both of my blackberries over the years, and after research, i have ... Stackers' Lounge forum

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Wow, Disgruntled Blackberry Owners

Advertisement

I have sold both of my blackberries over the years, and after research, i have found my old PIN's. So with the wifes new 9530 Storm, i attempted for kicks, just to see who owned them, if they were still being used and where they ended up.

Both my 8100 Tmobile Pearl and my old 8830 WE through VZW are still active, and the current owners are complete jack@$$'. I was just saying Hi, and that i was the previous owner of the devices, and they just lashed back at me saying "WTF are you?", "WHy are you messaging me?"

I'm very surprised at this, im taken back by the hostility.

So if any of you had either of my old PINs, sorry, if you messaged me and somone was an @$$, sorry it was NOT me.

Anyone else have this issue?
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I ran into a similar situation but not BB related. I used to run a custom shop back in the days and had sold a set of Giovanna wheels to this girl that owned a Lincoln LS. Well, I was djing last night and happened to see the car parked in front of the bar. I kinda figured who the owner was and wanted to ask about the car but decided it was prolly best just to leave it at that. It was just nice enough to know that a car that I had some involvement with was still rollin around. Sometimes its just best to leave things alone knowing that its nice enough that its still around.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    I won't lie, getting messages from a previous owner when you don't know at all them is quite weird and borderline creepy. It's totally justifiable to ask who the hell is messaging you when you don't know them.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    I won't lie, getting messages from a previous owner when you don't know at all them is quite weird and borderline creepy. It's totally justifiable to ask who the hell is messaging you when you don't know them.
    Agree to an extent, but you can simply say Hi back and respectfully, please dont message me any more, hell you can always block/ignore the number/pin.

But i see your side of the situation
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900