Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so I just got into an argument because I hung up on some one ... Stackers' Lounge forum

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188

would you hang up?

Advertisement

Ok so I just got into an argument because I hung up on some one so I could txt someone else.my question is not would you but how many of you guys end calls to txt or im some one who has just messaged you?

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a Bold. So I can talk and send messages at the same time

Horray for 3G

But when I had my Curve. I would still compose messages during calls. They just weren't sent till after I hung up

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    depends how important the message is thou i might not hang up on the person just tell them ill call you back because i have to do something important but its kinda messed up just hanging up on them haha ...

PIN/ID
    31c96188
    I didn't hang up I just said I had to go. The messed up thing is the person I was txting was also txting the person I was on the phone with so I got cought
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    haha dam that sucks..just make up something like oh you had to do something else too and that person happened to text you when you hung up ..

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    I have a Bold. So I can talk and send messages at the same time

Horray for 3G

But when I had my Curve. I would still compose messages during calls. They just weren't sent till after I hung up
    Yup! 3G FTW!!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth View Post
    I didn't hang up I just said I had to go. The messed up thing is the person I was txting was also txting the person I was on the phone with so I got cought

I see that you have a Curve in your Profile with the original 4.3 software. You can always upgrade to the 4.5 software to gain that ability. I understand that its more of an issue of principle and think its childish that someone gets upset that you get off the phone with them. Get over it.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    if by txt you mean sms and not bbm then its possible even on non 3g phones...

use your back/escape key, you will be asked if you want to continue the call and return to the home screen. then just go to your msg icon and text away, this works best with a bluetooth headset

PIN/ID
    31c96188
    Its more than just sms. I wanted to know if any one would end a call to do something other than talk on their bb.

What's the advantage of the 4.5 software over the 4.3 software for the curve anyone know?

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    wait--so people actually do TALK on their phones still?? LOL!

I agree with offthehorse-use a headset-otherwise you still get caught when the clicking of keys is detected by the person on the line.

ps- I think video capture and setting on how your message list looks.Just got my curve and updated it too.

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    I've done that before. There's a art to doing that. Just tell them hold on I have to click over real quick. Hand up, do the text or whatever, and call them back and be like opps, sorry I accidently hung up on both of you, sorry. It works like a charm. I've done that plenty of times. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    ^^ Nice- an oldie but a goodie

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Like I always say, why change it if it still works. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Easiest way... Hit menu continue to homescreen and text back while on phone. If your not using a bluetooth the speaker phone will do... I do it all the time with my 8330. Lol

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    ^^^ Works!

Let me Shine some light on this. He doesn't care he had to hangup with someone he was talking to.
    The point is that he was talking with 1 girl and the other girl he likes just alittle better txt'ed him. Yet both girls are friends and were talking all at the sametime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast