Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I don't have that problem Brooke...Forums are where I spend my down time at work!!... Stackers' Lounge forum

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: women's needs

Advertisement

I don't have that problem Brooke...Forums are where I spend my down time at work!!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

PIN/ID
    Ask me

I've been with my gf for 5 years. There is no figuring out women. It's all about enjoying what you like about them and tolerating what you don't. It's a compromise. I know that there are many many things that my gf doesn't like about me but she tolerates them. So, I do the same in return. There is no perfect person or perfect relationship. That's what makes the world fun and that's what has kept my relationship going so long.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Quote Originally Posted by shivers316 View Post
    I've been with my gf for 5 years. There is no figuring out women. It's all about enjoying what you like about them and tolerating what you don't. It's a compromise. I know that there are many many things that my gf doesn't like about me but she tolerates them. So, I do the same in return. There is no perfect person or perfect relationship. That's what makes the world fun and that's what has kept my relationship going so long.

I have to agree! If you are not willing to be real and accept the good with the bad you will never make it!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Quote Originally Posted by nelsong View Post
    What about the whip thing? That sounds cool.

It's, huh... still around

Goes with the fact that the majority of women have masochistic leanings... even though not many of them enjoy extremes.

[ Don't anybody flame me, I'm just the messenger ]

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

Truth is there iss no real answer women seem to want the opposite of what you give them I say stick with her and adapt to what she needs at the time. A good woman or man is hard to replace once you loose them. Take this advise from the old guy~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    244F596F

That's very true.

Moreover, when something is good you don't have to analyze it or discuss it... it just is. Enjoy it and be thankful for it.

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

gkast, we agree on the masochistic tendencies. I've a lot of women complain that their bf's do this or that, yet they can't seem to.

Thank god I spent 7 years with a lot of highs and few lows.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    244F596F

For one thing, you may have noticed how the "bad boy" usually gets the girl... exerting a fascination a regular fellow fails to-- and I don't mean a downright goody-goody guy.

I've mentioned as much in other forums -- and some women bravely came forward and admitted it.

(BTW I just read a courageously open and honest related book, by Maria Marcus, a feminist as well as a masochist.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123