Any nintendo Wii owners here? Just looking for those who have been fortunate enough to ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Wii Owners

Advertisement

Any nintendo Wii owners here? Just looking for those who have been fortunate enough to get their hands on a Wii...post your Wii number so we can link up!!!

luvsorchids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Wii Owners

I have one but can't connect to the internet. I've had it since April but have played with it a total of 5 times.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have one, we're connected to the internet via wireless router, but really only use that for the virtual console. We have bowling tournaments and such as a family, but haven't gotten TOO far into it.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Bowling is great! I think that has to be my favorite game right out of the box!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    OICU812

yup... i dig the golf too... baseball SUX
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Bowling and boxing are my favorite games. The boxing can turn into a real workout. It's also a load of fun to play while slightly inebriated.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ the funniest thing is to watch my 4 year old play tennis. His Mii looks exactly like him, and I set it up so he is playing doubles with himself. All he knows is to swing the remote as wildly as he can. No sooner does the ball cross the net onto his side of the court, when his Mii jumps about 20 feet into the air for a smash. Its too funny to watch!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsorchids
    Bowling and boxing are my favorite games. The boxing can turn into a real workout. It's also a load of fun to play while slightly inebriated.
    Slightly? I love my wii, I actually got it the night it came out, I waited for it. I'm kind a video game need though, I also have a PS3....

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I sold mine... didn't use it.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    Slightly? I love my wii, I actually got it the night it came out, I waited for it. I'm kind a video game need though, I also have a PS3....
    lol, Slightly = 1 bottle of Shiraz. My bro has the PS3 and XBOX 360 so in out househoold we have 'em all. I want the Wii Fitness when it comes out along with that board thingy. That looks like a load of fun.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I have a wii can't wait for mario galaxy and the new metroid

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i got a wii for my bf for xmas last year. he plays it a lot more than i do, but i still have a lot of fun with it. i was never into video games really before this, but the wii is just so fun to play! i like playing elebits and paper mario, those are my favorites right now. big brain academy is pretty cool too. he just got mario strikers, and while it's kinda confusing to play it's still fun (i'm not very good but whatever). mario party 8 is a fun time too.

we still love throwing in mario kart and playing that for hours. can't wait for the new one to come out.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have one. I need to go and get the software update for it.

I have the following games for it: The Sims 2 Pets and Mario Party 8 (my cousin from Colorado got me hooked on this when I was staying with her in a hotel at a family reunion).

I will have to get The Sims 2 Castaway.

I am undecided about MySims on Wii because of the graphics but if anyone has heard of the game Animal Crossing, I want to know what that is like so I know if I am going to get this game.

LOL I don't know how much playing time I will have for it now that I'm going to have to fight my mom for it. She wants to play the WiiSports (I think that's the correct name) game that comes with the Wii.