Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

mine beacuse matt is my name and i am a big guy. also people call ... Stackers' Lounge forum

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Why your username?

Advertisement

mine beacuse matt is my name and i am a big guy. also people call me that.

cocopilot no está en línea Stack level 1

cocopilot - because we have lots of coconut trees here.. 314 trees to be exact...so coco = coconut , pi (in math) = 3.14, lot = bunch... hehe, i know its geeky but... oh well.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Stacey my first name
    RVC = town I live in (Rockville Centre)

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

I just got lazy and used my first name! I'm a member of one Yahoo group and I tried to use one of those clever usernames, and all my friends kept asking why I hadn't signed and just who the heck that guy with the weird user name was......Had the nickname "Scooby" in the Navy, but that seems pretty common over the internet.So since then I just can't be bothered using nic's or stuff like that much anymore.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bangus (millkfish, Chanos chanos) is the national fish of the Philippines and is the only living species in the family Chanidae. 236 is a random number assigned by yahoo when I registered because bangus was already taken.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Well, because I'm now a Ms. and not a Mrs. anymore and proud of it. Brenda is my first name and unfortunately 64 is the year I was born.

elysenator no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C68F3F

well i wish i had a great story to share. back when i had set up my gmail account...i was trying to just have elyse as a username...but it had already been taken. so gmail actually suggested elysenator. i really liked it. it's a much better suggestion than elyse123564 or whatever. know what i'm sayin'? kudos to the google people for that...among other things obviously.
    "I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs

naibor no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318FD2AF

My middle name is Renai and one of my nicknames is nainai...so many many years ago I was chillin with some friends of mine in my home town (Dayton, Ohio) and my best friend starts singin' the Mr. Rogers theme song to me..."won't you be my neighbor"....y'all remember that??? Don't ask me why she started singin' that. Maybe it was the numerous amounts of alchohol we'd been drinkin'....ANYWAY...

Everyone just started calling me "naibor" and the rest is history....to this day that's all they call me....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

naibor no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318FD2AF

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    Well, because I'm now a Ms. and not a Mrs. anymore and proud of it. Brenda is my first name and unfortunately 64 is the year I was born.
    Dang girl you sound like me but I'm proud of my age honey!! Embrace your age girl cause if you're like me you're thankfully divorced, single, and fine as h***!!!!!

Wombat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2104929D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, some years back I was into 4x4s and had a jeep Cherokee. Part of the licence plate was WBT, one of the guys I wheeled with declaired Wombat, and the name stuck. Ever since I used it on forums and such, that or wombatxj, xj is jeep's designation for the Cherokee.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

Well have had this since the days of prodigy chat way before yahoo was even a thought. Racin is bcuz I'm a big nascar,cart,irl,spring car fan and the Rocker is bcuz I used to be a rocker back in the 80's (those of you that were teens know what I mean)

eatmypiano no está en línea BES Pro

I got fed up with signing up for things and being told that "Steve" was already taken but you can have "steve2198430932784092387401922983744723"

Too many Steves, not enough EatMyPianos in the world.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

1964 was a beautiful year Brenda!!!

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by eatmypiano
    I got fed up with signing up for things and being told that "Steve" was already taken but you can have "steve2198430932784092387401922983744723"

Too many Steves, not enough EatMyPianos in the world.
    Funny!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast