Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My name is Jim , im new to this whole thing , im on blackberry ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Jrkohler5000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4159A

Re: Why did you get your blackberry?

Advertisement

My name is Jim , im new to this whole thing , im on blackberry messenger , anyone uses it feel free to chat it up with me , im somewhat familiar with these devices and have worked in the cellular business for over 5 years .... my PIN is 23C5FFCB

hope to hear from you

Jim

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

I fell in love with the Pearl while playing with it at work.

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Got mine cuz it was my first ever cell phone and I wanted 2 go big! So I got this Sexy little thing called a pearl and I have been extremely satisfied with this little power house since I got it

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I got the 950 because I wanted to be able to keep up with my AOL email and IMs on the go. Used 2 7730's after AOL Mobile Communicator service was terminated, and I used a slew of phones.

Got sick and tired of signal problems so my now ex bought, set up and sent me a 7100t (This was a complete shock because we were both looking at tmobile.com and he saw it first LOL). Used 2 of these and sent a 3rd back because it came late, as I had already bought my first 7105t after running thru 3 sidekicks, when the 7100t arrived.

Sent the first 7105t back because the USB charging port came loose. Second 7105t just sent back due to the dreaded scrollwheel curse. I now have an 8100.

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I was tired of the various problems with Treo's. So I tried a Moto-Q which wasn't much better. I had purposely stayed away from older BlackBerrys because the phone was not that good, and frankly I forgot about them for awhile. Then I saw the 7130c I was very impressed. Cell phone shape and BlackBerry functionality! Plus a very good telephone.

Cheers....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123