Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am just curious to see why everyone got thier blackberry? I got mine after ... Stackers' Lounge forum

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Why did you get your blackberry?

Advertisement

I am just curious to see why everyone got thier blackberry?

I got mine after i finally got too pissed off with windows pocket PCs that kept needing a reboot every four hours, not picking up calls when it was call waiting, having no or crappy email access (one account at a time), being bloated full of crap i don't need, and overall, the devices are friggin huge, and lastly -- peer pressure! All the cool kids have them.

I have a pearl now!

How about everyone else?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Why did you get your blackberry?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Had the 7100 first. My life got to overwhelming with Dr appts, soccer for the boy, gymnastics for the girl, etc... And I hated not being reached. Now, you can reach me 24/7 by email, phone, text or PIN! My hubby bought me a pearl when tmo released it. He was using cing 8125 at the time. One month later I bought him a pearl and another coupla weeks to get him to convert. Now we are bb mess freaks! Course I'm way more addicted than him!

GeneKamG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20540A6

Well i got pearl, its my first blackberry, i used the UTStarcom for a about 3 weeks and got soooo sick of it, Windows Mobile got a long way to go before it becomes reliable. I use it to keep all the important appointments like work, things to get, all the usual crap with me and reliable. Its small and slim like a reg cell just with magic berry powers. Its perfect but one thing, data is to expencive so email to sms relay works great. The only thing i miss on UTStarcom is wifi, i would love to pay extra 100 for my pearl if it had that feature, that would make it the ultimate all around solution. Cheers

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

I wanted to remain in touch with everyone and everything. The only reliable way of doing it was with a BlackBerry.

Mine has not missed a beat and allows me to do just that.

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

I never had a phone like blackberry or pocket PC before. Never really wanted one. Closest thing I ever had was a sidekick II, loved that phone. Blackberry's and other phones were always way to big for my liking, so I stayed away from them. The sidekick ii was big enough, but the scripped flipped out which helped a lot. Then I heard about the blackberry pearl. Small, fast internet, email, qwerty layout with smart text, I got it the day it came out.

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Because I am a rebel, and Treo's and Pocket PC's are for Neo Maxie zoom Dweebie's! There, I said it!

sniggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C28A5

I started my own business, and saw the need for integrated communications/scheduling in a single device fairly quickly. The reliability of the BB sealed the deal, and now I'm as addicted as anyone.

I bought the 7100t based on price, but that new 8800 looks to be pretty sweet. I hope I don't have to rob anyone to feed my new addiction...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Since I need to be in touch with the office and with clients most of the time, I needed a tool that would allow me to be out on the road and still respond immediately to those looking to reach me. At first, my employer only used the G100 from Good (RIP). I must say this was a very nice product that provided the same type of push services that BB does.

My company then switched to Blackberry and my 7250 soon arrived and I loved it. Then when i was looking to change company's I needed a new Blackberry to receive personal email (without the company knowing what was coming in) and I grabbed a 7105t. Not 4 months later, the 8700 came out and I've been lovin it ever since.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Got mine after my cell phone started acting up and then my 9-5 blocked all personal email (hotmail, yahoo, etc) and all Chat Clients.

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

I wanted a phone that had everything in one. So, I ended up getting one for my birthday. You know I will love the person who got it for me FOREVER! I just hope that I don't spend too much time with my BB. :-)

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Got mine to organize myself better for school, have info access while traveling, and communcation ability while at work or in other non-computer friendly environments. The opportunity arose while at work someone was selling theirs and wanted a football ticket, so a swap was agreed upon and I've been happy as a clam ever since.

martin_j001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24347b90

I wanted a device that could do everything all in one--I wanted full addresses and all phone numbers for the same people, notes (if I had any for them); calendar, email; internet--everything. Obvious choice was a bb.... (got my first one back in 2004, a 7510).
    HowardForums.com
    Acidstudioz.com

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

ummm I wanted to be able to hang with the cool kids!

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    ummm I wanted to be able to hang with the cool kids!
    here here!! we r COOL!!! buahahah LOL
    i picked pearl cuz i wanted a new cell and stumbuled upoin the pearl and as someone said before it looks like a cell and has super berry powers!! wwoooosshhhhh!!!! (thats my super cellie....)

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Quote Originally Posted by h3LIX
    Because I am a rebel, and Treo's and Pocket PC's are for Neo Maxie zoom Dweebie's! There, I said it!
    Word to your mama-san!
    But on the real, I got my blackberry to help pick up chicks. I started with the 7100t about 2 years ago, and loved it till my dog got jealous and killed it. Since that fateful day I've upgraded to an 8700g and love it...still unfortunatly single though. Whats goin on Stacey? I thought the chicks dug the cool guys!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast