maybe this thread has been "done" before but i say we do it anyways why ... Stackers' Lounge forum

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C

why blackberry?

Advertisement

maybe this thread has been "done" before but i say we do it anyways

why did you choose a blackberry, who is your carrier and why. did you start using a blackberry because of work, entrepeneurship or just like the idea of it and fell in love?

lets hear your bb stories

o and the last device you had before the blackberry
    and your current model bb

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: why blackberry?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I was already on Verizon after having been a sales rep for them for a while, and was wanting a PDA phone for a while. I went with a Berry because I first recommended it to my lady who needed a PDA phone that would work every time she needed it, would be easy to understand, and non windows platform. Now neither one of us will own anything else.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Re: why blackberry?

Why blackberry?

I currently have tmobile and been with tmobile for quite awhile, i had passed motorola, palm and all that stage. My last device was Pearl 8100. Right now, i just upgraded to Curve.

The reason why i got mine is business and personal use.. I use it for work, school and all that.. I love the funtionality and the push email is the best thing for me.. I have so far 6 Email accounts on this bad boy. I have tried the iphone and it doesnt work for me. Palm? Well its too big, i have my laptop in case i need something major. But pretty much to stay connected and wired the blackberry is a great thing.