Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Take my advice. (Eventhough I'm not as expierienced as a lot of you) be picky, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768

Advertisement

Take my advice. (Eventhough I'm not as expierienced as a lot of you) be picky, but not overly critical. Find someone you could "work with" be genuine, if she laughs at you then you punch her in the head!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Krab19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am single because i do not need the head ache

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    things are just so much simpler when youre single...
    i see RED...

DrPepper8010 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I am single and lookin for new single female and I want take time to know each other before till whatever we are ready also I'm 29 male new york if u want talk to me pls let me know thanks

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    i choose to be single but am looking and is currently talking to someone. I'm picky, just like OP, i want to get it in one shot. I rather not waste their time, and my time and find out that we're not compatible. Than again, going in and out of relationships will help you find the compatible person.

DrPepper8010 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ohh but its hard be patient with being single that's why but I don't care where female from alway follow the heart

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am choosing to be single again because the lines of communication got to be too difficult.
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

gwbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I'm 31, recently single (broke up about 4mths ago, but I'm not complaining as I really need this time to myself. My last relationship was with a wonderful single mom who I still love, but she has absolutely no feelings for me, which I don't quite understand since we're so close to been married. Before her, I was with a great girl for 2 1/2 years, but didn't accept her for her, and breaking up with her made me reflect on what I've done wrong in a relationship. So with this most current one, I was completely accepting of everything in her life, her family really liked me, and we even got engaged! But it all went sour one weekend, like night and day, and to this day I still don't understand the reasoning behind it.

My philosophy in life is simple: everything happens for a reason. When I look back what has happened, both good and bad, it's made me the great person I am now. I'm single now, and actually loving it because I can finally take some time to myself. My past two relationships really helped me, even though they ended up with us breaking up. But I'm now a great guy who's loving, accepting, passionate and very loyal(always have been). The right girl will come by one day and we'll be a wonderful couple. Until then, I'm definitely enjoying the time I have to myself.
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

gwbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am alone because the love of my
    Life died of cancer. I just wish I
    Could have died with her....
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thats deep man. I remember when the love of my life told me she couldn't marry me anymore. I felt the same way you did. I'm really sorry that you feel that way and I wish there was something that I could say to maybe comfort the situation a little but I will say that I'm sure your loved one would have wanted you to move on. I know that times are tough and seemingly unbearable at times but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I promise you its not an oncoming train. Life is what you make of it and whether you choose to take some much needed time for yourself life moves on with or without you. I made the mistake of letting my conscious eat me up inside. I spent 6 years trying to get over her and that is time that I cant ever make up. You're going to need time to heal I won't deny that but please remember to take care of yourself as well. Best wishes to you my man and if you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to pm me and we can swap PIN #'s

luckybastad no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am single due 2 the fact that the women. Here in Atlanta want men 2 have what they can't bring 2 the table.
    BlackBerry8100/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234