Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Cheerios...toss 'em in the middle of the bowl and tell him to hit 'em with ... Stackers' Lounge forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Who's a Mommy?

Advertisement

Cheerios...toss 'em in the middle of the bowl and tell him to hit 'em with the stream. Makes it a game they want to play every time.

Just don't drop a Cheerios on the floor and forget to pick it up when they're still in the "diapers are an option" stage...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    congrats! im potty-training my daughter...she dont like the potty chair
    Lol...

Take the potty chair away... no pull ups... straight to big girl undies is the way to go... and a little bribery never fails... lmao.

No... in all seriousness... the only thing that worked for Amber was a threat to take away something she really enjoyed. Luckily my daughter loves going to school with me everyday. So at the time I told her that I would be taking away 'school' time... worked like a charm...

Good luck with your little one... if she's anything like my girl... you'll so need it... Amber is as stubborn as they come... but I love her to pieces... Lol.
    **TASH*

“Establishing lasting peace is the work of education; all politics can do is keep us out of war.”
    Maria Montessori <----- A very smart lady.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Lol...

Take the potty chair away... no pull ups... straight to big girl undies is the way to go... and a little bribery never fails... lmao.

No... in all seriousness... the only thing that worked for Amber was a threat to take away something she really enjoyed. Luckily my daughter loves going to school with me everyday. So at the time I told her that I would be taking away 'school' time... worked like a charm...

Good luck with your little one... if she's anything like my girl... you'll so need it... Amber is as stubborn as they come... but I love her to pieces... Lol.
    Yep I need it, she's stubborn like her mommy! Luckily my neice is also being potty-trained...Rayne will sit on the potty chair next to her cousin...now I just gotta get her to sit on it when its OPEN! Lol

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

oh yeah I remember how eager they were to want to sit on their NEW potty! Till they realized they had to OPEN it LMAO
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345