Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hehehe cute kid!... Stackers' Lounge forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Who's a daddy?

Advertisement

hehehe cute kid!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

6/27/06, 13 month old little Girl! The whole nine will take you on a spiritual, emotional, and scientific journey. As most have said, by far, the best thing ever. Oh btw, it's ok to cry! If you do it in the shower, no one will know. Congrat!

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Thanks.. I am really getting excited and a little nervous too I think.. The whole thing is so overwhelming.. But couldnt be happier
    kre8berry

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

my son turned two july 3rd. and his name suits him. Chayce, that's what i do to him all day long, but I love him to death

jedd206 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404E130

My son (Matia) is 4 years old, look like he's 8 and thinks he's 13. My identical twin girls are 15 months today. Alexis is on the left and Alyssa is on the right. My kids are my reason for living!!!!!!!!

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

I am the proud papa of two beautiful and talented twin girls. They just turned 11 this past weekend and I swear they get me more wrapped around their fingers the older that they get. They bring so much into my life and I wonder what on earth I did before they were part of my world. It is like I had two lives, one before they got here and now this one. And this one is way so much better. My wife and I recently took them to a wedding for my cousin and as I watched my Uncle giving my cousin away I just started balling like a baby. I have never been one to cry at a wedding, though I do cry with the best of them being I am a pretty emotional guy. But, I could just see myself up there giving one of my babies away and it tore me to pieces. I am hoping that they have stronger drugs than they do now by the time my babies want to walk down the aisle, because I just don't know if I will be able to do it or not. At least not do it without looking like a blubbering idiot!!! LOL!!!

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

One more thing! Support your wife! She may have preset expectations of how things will or should be when the baby arrives at home. My wife thought that she and our daughter would sit poolside or shop most days. That wasn't the case!

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Daddy of one "hapa kine girl" - Kaia Rose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123