View Poll Results: Do you know who Ron Paul is ?

Voters
26. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes - I know a good bit about him

5 19.23%
  • Yes - I'v heard of him but dont know much about him

5 19.23%
  • No - Nope, Never heard of him

16 61.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm just curious if anyone knows/heard of Ron Paul ?... Stackers' Lounge forum

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Question Who is Ron Paul ?!

Advertisement

I'm just curious if anyone knows/heard of Ron Paul ?

Kaie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e1ab2a

Re: Who is Ron Paul ?!

whos the mormon dude? isnt thereone? could have been a dream i had ot something

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

I know who he is...I just wanted to see how many people don't know about him. I think he has a really good chance of winning. I've been following up on him for the past few months and I've seen more and more Americans waking up and realizing who he is and what he is for. Americans don't realize what is going on in this country...the North American Union and the id chip just to name a few. I think it's funny when I hear people say that he doesn't have a chance, if you youtube him and watch the videos you will see all the supporters he has, its just his name isnt out there because of the mainstream media. I like how they said after one debate that ron paul was in second, yet when i checked the votes he was winning by a huge margin, its the mainstream media that tells you he has no chance, and like most americans who watch the news (mainstream media - and who are corrupted) they beleive that. its funny how the mainstream media doesnt tell you much about the North American Union... i havent heard it once on the tv (i dont watch much tv just for the fact that they tell you a buncha lies) but still i havent heard it on the news or tv.... but if u google it or youtube it, you will find out alot about it. has anyone heard of it ? or the ID chip? i just posted this poll like i said was to see how many ppl still didnt know about him or ever heard of him.

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    I'm not saying he has no chance because the media says that. I say he has no chance because there's no way the republicans will nominate him for their candidate. I hope I'm wrong, I really do, I just don't see it happening.

The Id chip, yup seen it. Not to be a conspiracy theorists, but chipping your pets was to get you use to it! hehe Another way to get you use to it is the medichip. It's primarily for those with chronic disease in case of an emergency. The receiving hospital can scan the chip and tell instantly your insurance info but mainly your allergies and illness. My uncle has it. He's severely allergic to bee stings as well as havening vascular issues. blah blah I babble sorry!

Don't get me going Gixxer, I'll ramble for hours! lol
    E
    haha i can go on for hours too... well if u dont know about the north american union you should check it out... pretty messed up if you ask me. but as for Ron Paul... i think he has a good shot of being elected for the Rep. party. in my eyes the only other major canidates to worry about are hillary and obama and they r on the other party. if you google ron paul you will see why i think he has a great shot. he has tons of meetup groups compared to other ppl. youtube subscribers for ron pauls page he has the most last time i checked... he won the last rep. debate on abc but mainstream media said he was second. but thats just my 2cents

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

nope.. no clue... but my good friend google must know him...

I can just ask him

twieder no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E83629

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

lol ya didnt take long.

for the ppl that have never heard of him or dont know much about him, i think yall should look into him... google him... youtube both are good places or his web site is ronpaul2008.com ... i didnt vote last time cuz i thought both kerry and bush are D!CKs... and if america would wake up and realize what is going on in this world everyone would vote for ron paul. he wants to go back to the constitution. he doesnt support the NAU (North American Union) which bush is trying to hide behind our backs which is another reason he wants to regulate the internet... so ppl cant find out stuff like the NAU and the ID chip. after a friend of mine woke me up and i did some research on the internet - things like the NAU and the id chip and 911 being a cover up and other stuff, i heard about ron paul and i looked at his records n what not and im a huge fan of his... he knows what he is doing and in this election im voting for him. but if you dont google/youtube him at least google or youtube the North American Union. we need to wake America up.

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

as selfish as it is, im voting for whomever promises to keep my husband out of iraq for 15 months at a time.
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well look at Ron Paul ... He says we have no reason to be over there , wants troops home ASAP

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by USArmyWife
    as selfish as it is, im voting for whomever promises to keep my husband out of iraq for 15 months at a time.
    I think a lot of them, on both sides, will promise that. The only one that I have a sense would, is Dennis Kucinich. He, however, is considered a lower tier candidate and probably has no realistic chance at winnning the nomination.

And by the way it is in no way selfish, we all vote based on what's impotant to us.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by twieder
    This is what I thought the thread was about too...LOL!!!

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

Isn't Ron Paul the sidekick to Kim Possible?

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Haven't heard of him...until this thread. Mind you, I am Canadian. Appreciate the links and brief intro on him. I'll check 'em out for sure.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I have never heard of this guy Ron Paul lol

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ some may confuse him with a very annoying latin dance pop singer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast