I hate mine, I work stocking frozen food at walmart. I got apps in everywhere ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Who hates their job?

Advertisement

I hate mine, I work stocking frozen food at walmart. I got apps in everywhere else and nobody is calling me.

This job wants me to do more than humanly possable and all the supervisors are a**holes. I can't wait to get a new job.

What's your story?
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I decided to remove my post. Just in case, someone who I don't want to may see it.

sorry.

could a mod please delete this?
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 09-20-2008 at 02:36 AM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hear you ,neon. I'm a provider service rep that calls medical billing facilities and i'll admit people are hard to deal with.

I've gotten my name in on the list for Customs Border Patrol but looking on their website it doesn't seem that they have any positions open as of yet. It's just a waiting game right now.

But the job I worked before that was for United as a Ramp Service Tech (just a fancy name for the guy who loads the luggage on to the plane.) And I honestly feel like those group of individuals, not all but the majority, are the most miserable people I've had to work with. Basically they complain about having to do their job, and when there's no flights coming in they complain about it being boring! Sheesh!
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    I cannot stand it!
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I hate to say but I love my job! I get to play with Blackberry's all day long! I get to play with new stuff whenever it comes out and have vendors constantly schmoozing me to order stuff from them all the time! I've had jobs I'v really hated before in the past. I was a sales rep for a parts mfg'er that sold crappy parts so I spent everyday making excuses for how horrible my company was. I starting getting anxiety attacks so I ended up quitting my job.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    BES NOOB Where do I sign UP??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    I hate to say but I love my job! I get to play with Blackberry's all day long! I get to play with new stuff whenever it comes out and have vendors constantly schmoozing me to order stuff from them all the time! I've had jobs I'v really hated before in the past. I was a sales rep for a parts mfg'er that sold crappy parts so I spent everyday making excuses for how horrible my company was. I starting getting anxiety attacks so I ended up quitting my job.

where do you work? you seemed to describe exactly what I'm going through right now (as far as making excuses)

that could be really interesting.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post

I have come close to losing my job because of anxiety and depression before. It was a crap job anyway lol. I wasn't sleeping very well. I was getting less than 2 hours of sleep a night. After 3 weeks I couldn't take it anymore so I took a sleeping pill and slept all through work. I didn't hear my very loud alarm or any phone calls. I slept around 18 hours that day. The boss was pissed. lol

The job was assembling riding lawnmowers. very blah job.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

PIN/ID
    just ask
    This is the first time in my life that I have ever experienced it. I knew at first the money would be mediocre but I knew as soon as I started building my clientele base it would only skyrocket. This was an inside sales job so I either sold aftermarket automotive parts or did tech support. What I started realizing right before I quit was the other co workers were telling the people to call back 5 min. later and the call would fall back into rotation except I was the only person taking any and every call because thats what I was told to do. So I pretty much spent 3/4th of my day providing tech support to people that didn't want to spend money on getting someone else to do work on their car. These products are not simply bolt on parts a lot of the equipment needed added body work, welding, and cutting to make it work. You definitely needed a background in autobody before even trying to install these type of parts. So most of these people would vent their frustration on me and I was basically the fall guy for it. Near the end, I was getting anxiety attacks on the way to work. Shortness of breath, faster heartrate, nervousness, reluctance in coming into work that would not go away. I eventually went to see a hypnotherapist and that seem to work for a few weeks and then it came back so one day I just walked out of my job and never looked back.

That does sound like it sucked. No job should be like that.

I have only walked out of one job. I made concrete basements for 3 years before I got sick of the people I worked with and tired of the hard labor and no raise.

What kind of aftermarket parts? I used to race alot, but now I just stick to messing around and carshow type stuff.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm not going to name the company but they mfg air ride equipment and did a lot of fab parts that were not ment for the amateur car guy. You really needed to be experienced in working with this kind of stuff. I even had shops calling me for tech support which kind of shocked me.

I have helped a few people put air ride on thier cars. I hated it lol. I dont like air ride myself, but they need it for shows. A big group around here is called twisted suspension. They are all about air ride.

Myspace dot com /twistedsuspension

I try to do all my own stuff, but I dont know how to weld yet.