I am looking to turn my backup phone into an MP3 player but it only ... Stackers' Lounge forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Which Mini SD Card?

Advertisement

I am looking to turn my backup phone into an MP3 player but it only accepts 2GB cards MAX. Which one?

1) http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1847)-SDSDM-2048-A10M-SanDisk_miniSD_Card_2GB.aspx# for $39.99 with adaptor; OR

2) http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons/...ategorycode=31
    for $24.99 (3 in one pack of 1GB Mini, Micro and regular SD card adaptors); OR

3) http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons/...ategorycode=31
    for $129.99 (2GB...my parents would KILL ME if I ordered this one but I thought I'd include it for a laugh)

These cards have adaptors. I am looking for a card that DOES NOT have an adaptor if possible.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-24-2007 at 01:00 AM.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Which Mini SD Card?

I have always liked SanDisk and PNY. As far as the adapter goes, it does not increase the cost of the card by much and does at times come in useful. In a pinch I can use myMicroSD in my camera, or in my wife's PDA and once in a while I forget my data cable but my computer at work has a multi-card reader.

I was considering ordering number 2 with the 3 adaptors to switch the card back and forth between 2 phones whenever I feel like it.

tj2311111 Guest

Do you use your backup phone at all besides the mediaplayer? If not I would sell it and buy a MP3 player. Then you wont have to worry about the SD cards, sound quality and etc.

Wicked Pearl no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Do you use your backup phone at all besides the mediaplayer? If not I would sell it and buy a MP3 player. Then you wont have to worry about the SD cards, sound quality and etc.

Best Idea i have heard yet !

i mean you could get a 1/2 gig mp3 for less or about the same amount of money your spending on the card . ebay is your friend or craigslist or walmart lol
    Robert
    Sprint Rep

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you had to get a card instead of an mp3 player. I would definitely reccomend sandisk. It is the only one I use I have three 4g cards and six 1g cards all sandisk and never had a problem. You can get them cheaper if you look around for example I can get a 2g sandisk for 32 at the Verizon store

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    I have an MP3 player. The problem is that I have a bad habit of losing the thing. I need something I can keep up with but don't want to take up space on my Pearl.