hmmmm.... i have been gone a couple of weeks and logged on? and PS has ... Stackers' Lounge forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

what happened to PS?

Advertisement

hmmmm....

i have been gone a couple of weeks and logged on? and PS has totally changed?

whats the deal now?

thanks

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Check out site announcements...the debate rages.

Somebody spilled iced tea on the server, things haven't been the same since . . .

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Or maybe it was eggnog

I wish PS had kept the old GUI as an option (like Yahoo did), it had features missing in the new one.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    They had the old GUI as an option earlier, but they removed it at some point. I'm hoping they put the option back once they get all the back end things sorted out. (I'm guessing they removed it for good reasons, like server load or options that no longer worked or something. I highly doubt they removed it just because.) There are some things I do like about the new layout. Some things I'm not all that crazy about, but I'll live. Now that they've tweaked the WAP site to at least display better, I'm not overly concerned. And I'm sure they'll work on getting the features (ones that they can) put back in the new GUI. It appears to be quite the undertaking.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    wow!! what have i missed??
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Everything blu
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    i see, i see...
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

hmm.. one thing that is strange is that most of us are referring to PS as they... it use to be more homely here then it is now, i loved ps for the reasons it was and i hope it will be same, but honestly, just in my gut, i dont think it will be the same...

my 2 cents

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I think its too much
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by inc188 View Post
    hmm.. one thing that is strange is that most of us are referring to PS as they... it use to be more homely here then it is now, i loved ps for the reasons it was and i hope it will be same, but honestly, just in my gut, i dont think it will be the same...

my 2 cents

I feel the same way..

Oh PS, I miss how we used to be, when it was just us, me and the GUI. how I'd log in at night just to check out the site, now its the Smartphone Professionals Alliance - as if we were out of compliance.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by inc188 View Post

my 2 cents
    That's what I have been saying. I loved Pinstack for what it was. Now I just feel like they are selling us out. Since the Smartphone Professionals Alliance they are not just Blackberries anymore. I feel cheated. They should have taken a poll or something. The stacks has grown so much, even in the short time I have been a member. I feel like they are selling out just for profit. You know broaden the group of people accessing the site, viewing advertisements, ect... Smart Buisness move perhaps, but so many buisnesses have made the same type of move only hurting prior existing customers by not being able to provide the same quality product as before. Lets hope the Stacks will only become better!

A little confusing on why they should keep the name Pinstack. Maybe to remember the goodtimes?

totally agree with everyone,

just doesnt feel the same here any more,