Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

I think mine is relatively a give away. Simply The Sprint PCS Guy! First went ... Stackers' Lounge forum

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

Advertisement

I think mine is relatively a give away. Simply The Sprint PCS Guy! First went into service in December 2001. That was when I was totally in love with Sprint. I used to go around bulletin boards praising the likes of Sprint to anyone that would listen...lol Times have since changed. I still have love for them. :-)

Also everyone wants to know what JE means? It means JaggedEdge. I Got it from the movie called JagegdEdge back in the day before the group came out. It represents my brain being sharp just like a JE blade.

JE
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    Really simple. My name. Also my callsign when I flew warthogs in the early 90s. "Punisher"
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    It is my first and last name

Volkan Erkan

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Mines just my name but If ya ever watch the movie 23 or know of how the number appears quite often in history my first name is mathieu which is the number 32 added up and my last name is doucet which adds up to 23. Meh wierd coincidence

5angels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241c528b
    Mine is a nickname that was coined at work and sort of stuck, "frankie 5angels". It was a character in The Godfather movies.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by needforspd View Post
    needforspd ... as you can figure out need for speed ... no not the video game although that is what everyone thinks and assumes.
    I used to street race and drive pretty fast, well, I still drive fast hence the need for speed. Used to be called speedracer by friends but every board out there has the SN taken up so I changed it up to what it is today.
    Add me to BB messenger. I have a need for speed as well. Street racing is the best adrenalin rush you can get

FlashAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask.
    My name is my gamer handle. Yes, I'm a PC gamer. FPS, RTS, and MMORPG's. I don't use my real name on forums because of some.....not so good things that have happened in the past. I have a different name on my BB though.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    Add me to BB messenger. I have a need for speed as well. Street racing is the best adrenalin rush you can get

Driving fast is great, but for an adrenalin rush, try running in to burning buildings LOL
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Driving fast is great, but for an adrenalin rush, try running in to burning buildings LOL
    If I had the chance I would. I am a huge Risk taker. Love the adrenalin. I'm not crazy though, I do look at the risk first and make sure it is worth it.

Chronic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21314C1D
    Mine? Easy. Always one of my favorite user names. Means never gives up....although many assume that it is connected with the drug culture. Which it is not. What is even more funny is I go to NA and have for over 20 years.

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Firefighters never get enough recognition for what they actually do and to be a voluntary one at that. to you.

Will do
    Last edited by needforspd; 04-29-2008 at 04:02 PM.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Stnkyq2 = My boyz are always passing gas and the youngest is filling diapers; thats the 'Stnky'; q2 is the first intial of my last name and the 2 stands for the 2 boyz. The oldest is 3 and the youngest is 8 months old. they smell like grown men....... lol
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Mine stands for my love for tattoos and I born in 1970.

BusyME no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C7A695
    Busyme . . . I have three kids, one husband, one son-in-law, one granddaughter and a dog. The two kids that live at home are 14 & 12. Older is into travel soccer. Younger is homeschooled. Hubby is into softball. Oh, and I work full-time.

I really don't need to explain further, do I?

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1
    Vailbear is a little piece of jewelry sold in Vail Colorado and tradition is to buy one for the woman you love. My wife has one. Her screen name is "tobinvail". We have a small place there and it is our favorite place to get away from it all. If you've never been there, go! It is a one of a kind town, summer or winter.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast