Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Silvia being my favorite car (Nissan Silvia)and it being created in Japan (JDM), despite the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Silvia being my favorite car (Nissan Silvia)and it being created in Japan (JDM), despite the fact that I own an Subaru now, lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Everyone has some cool names and great meanings~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~rammerjammer-the fight song chanted at the end of a successful University of Alabama football game. "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give 'em H___ Alabama. Rolllll Tide!!!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Very interesting, Jonny, and good for you for leading a straightedge life. I had never heard of this before. Do you know many others who are doing the same as you and are there any blackberry connections? (Would make a great BB Messenger group)

I know a lot. all of my close friends are, it's something being done all around the world, it really hasn't gone mainstream a lot of people who are straight edge are usually into counter culture things. punk music etc...which is what i've been in for almost 15 years. It's tougher to stay in it while you are older (the scene of music) but i still hold straightedge very close. i met a few younger stackers who are straight edge. a couple of older stackers who were straight edge and "sold out"
    but i'm still looking for more people who are straight edge
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i should have been more original

its my name

yeah but your name is awesome
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Let's keep going, there are over 300,000 stackers here

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Let's keep going, there are over 300,000 stackers here
    Ditto-very interesting reading!!

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Phatman cause I'm a porker, xxl usually the size of my undies.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Smile ...

My username is from back wehn I used to race. My car of choice is a dodge neon. Between me and my brother we have had around 10 of them and a few have been quite fast. Everybody, even the honda "super faaaaast vtec" guys thought neons were all slow. Pissed them off when I beat them with no problem. That is where the deception part comes from. I no longer race, but still loving my neons.

I am hoping they get rid of the ugly caliber and come back with the neon.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    The c stands for my first name Corrado and the rest is my last name (it's Italian by the way)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well, my name is Andrew so most people just call me Drew. So Drew--->4 = the number I wore in HS when I played basketball and consequently is my favorite number. Drew4--->flt = my love and passion for Airplanes. Drew4flt --->72 is the year my wife was born There you have it.....Drew4flt72!!!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    There is a cartoon call "Invader Zim" on Nickelodeon. It's about an alien (Zim) who is set on taking over the world. He has a little robot that wears a dog costume. He is called Gir. Zim has an arch enemy that is a nerdy kid who suspects something is wrong with Zim, noses around, and finds out the truth. The kid looks for proof and zim tries to kill him. I like the little green bastard but when I tried. Invaderzim it was taken. So I switched the name around to ziminvades and it stuck. I had this name for years and almost every screen name I have is ziminvades. I usually have a quote from the characters them selves on pinstack. The show is very artistic and warped. I love it

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    • Cyba - I wanted something that would be used exclusively for the Blue Nowhere; something that could easily be indentified as being Internet-related and also something that no one else was likely to have (the latter reason is why it's spelt "cyba" and not "cyber").

• Cowboy - I am an urban cowboy and this part of my online identity is used to represent my Real World self...

I have gone to extreme lengths to ensure that this online identity is reserved and/or used by myself on the most popular sites as quickly as possible, to ensure that it is ALWAYS me with this online identity... I also Google "Cyba Cowboy" regularly to ensure that no one else has this online identity.

If you google "cyba cowboy" or "cybacowboy", EVERY search result should be me...

My avatar, almost always created with Yahoo!7 avatars, is loosely based on my appearance, and the background will often contain things that relate directly to me (for example, my love of all things western).

~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Samthagreat = my name is sam and I'm great

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Rbn
    My name without vowels (Ruben)
    The year I was born
    Simple right? Haha