Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast

Li for the first 2 letters of my name Lisa and 2327 was my phone ... Stackers' Lounge forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Advertisement

Li for the first 2 letters of my name Lisa and 2327 was my phone extension of my first real job. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am a very animal oriented person (prefer them over most people to be honest) and I currently have 13 cats...my own kitty coven. People say I'm crazy to have so many cats so hence the name Krazy Kat.

new2this no está en línea Stack level 1
    new2this ... self explanatory ... because when I started here ... I was ... new 2 this!!!

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mine is boring but super simplke and its always open whenever I use a login name. D is my first name-Doug and Klimah is my last name.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I cheer for the San Francisco 49ers. My ball team called me Frisco, because I cheered for them hence. Frisco49ers on all sites........

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    J@ricanese is a mixture of my nationalities.
    Ja - is for the Jamaican
    rican - is for the Puerto Rican
    ese - is for the Chinese

The @ instead of the a is to be cool lol

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yettiman is a long story. If anyone has seen the origingal american pie there is a scene at a party and in the background noise you hear someone yell "dude you smell like a yetti" and well it was really funny cause at the time I was smelling really bad, and so my cousin (male) started saying it to me. And coincidentally his usernames were variations of sasquach; and so I turned it into that, and over the years I have had a few variations all with yetti or something similar. My cousin and I are really close so it works out quite well. There you have it. The long and drawn out history of yettiman. Oh and the numbers are my birthdate european style (grew up in south africa) bam life story!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    JasonHDD...my name is Jason....HDD...Horizontal Directional Driller...my job...

Ksea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246bd335
    My name is after my little dog KC
    The avatar is a tattoo

J_Feel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2406B34D
    Well mine may not be as unique as others but the name J_Feel basically comes from my name J stands for Jason and Feel stands for my middle name for Phillip. So my stage(music) name is J-Feel ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sanzen - Nickname and the name of my favorite song. Also, Sanzen (参禅) aka nisshitsu (入室) means going to a Zen master for instruction. In the Rinzai school, it has the same meaning as dokusan, which is specifically a private interview between student and master[1], often centering around the student's grasp of an assigned koan. If the master rings a bell to dismiss the student, this means the student's understanding is not right and that their work with the koan must continue. It is typically held twice a day in a monastery, though during a week-long sesshin sanzen may take place as often as four times in one day

71 - My old football number back in Highschool

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    My college initials and a self made nickname inspired by beavis~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

letstlk70 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B2775
    Mine is let's talk and the 70 is just a random number. I chose it because I like to chat and wanted to get some bb messenger buddies. Have one so far. Lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    My nickname is my gaming nickname as well. It comes from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Series. The character was Queen Morgase. Now I answer to that more than anything else. Most of my friends just call me Morgie.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Mine is pretty self explanitory. When I first signed up for pinstack it was rogernmonica. 2 probs with that, nobody knew if it was a male or female they were talking too which created some "issues". AND we are no longer together, therefor awhile back I had it changed to just lil ol me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~