Old news but here is link to Sylvia Browns ( appears on Montell's show alot ... Stackers' Lounge forum

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

What do you think of psychics?

Advertisement

Old news but here is link to Sylvia Browns ( appears on Montell's show alot ) prediction which went terribly wrong.

Sylvia told Shawn Hornbeck's parents ( missing kid ) he was dead, he was later found alive.
    Here is CNN link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dkbkkkT6ejA

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: What do you think of psychics?

i never believed her anytime ive seen her. did you ever see the one where she told a wife of a 9-11 firefighter that he died in water? drowned... its on youtube i just dunno how to get it on here. for some reason it wont let me copy the link

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc

At the end she thought she recovered

"well if they were trying to put the fire out with water.... ?"

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I question the credibility of any psychic who hasn't made billions from investing in the stock market.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I believe that real psychics do exsist...but I also believe that they are not always accurate...I think that they see somethings, however fill in a lot of false details.

I also think that we are all psychic to a certain extent...just some are more tuned into the ability to see things than others. There are no such things as coincidences...they are just some indications of all phychic energy. Oh... that was deep...lol. ...Did that even make sense? Haha..

As for Sylvia Brown...maybe she is psychic...maybe she's not...only she really know, and maybe the people she has actually helped...

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Syliva Brown has been proven wrong many times. She has given people completely inaccurate information. I don't buy into her bs.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Whats Slyvia Brown success rate- that is accurate prediction as opposed to be completely wrong
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    Whats Slyvia Brown success rate- that is accurate prediction as opposed to be completely wrong
    One of the ways many people who claim to be psychics doop so many people is that they appear to know things about a person...but fact is when they ask you for your birthday, they're going by the well known attributes of that sign.

As for telling you things about your dead loved ones, Sylvia Brown (I believe) has never aided police in solving a case, and she has been asked to aide in investigations by families and to my knowledge has never been able to supply any information that was of importance to the cases.

I believe some people are psychic to an extent, but I believe there are many more people who lie about having the ability, and have mastered how to read a person to provide them with what they think is a psychic reading.

PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

.but fact is when they ask you for your birthday, they're going by the well known attributes of that sign.
    whats a well know attribute of pisces?

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Pisces are the most impressionable of the twelve zodiac signs. Deeply empathetic, they often exhibit a gentle, patient nature, but one that is in want of inspiration. Pisces can be deeply affected by and completely absorbed into their environment.Pisces adapt well to their circumstances, both good and bad. They are generous, amiable, positive natured people with a deep sense of kindness and compassion. Pisces are highly tuned in to everything around them including the feelings of others. Pisces are socially popular because of their easygoing and likable manner. They have an uncanny sense of perceiving what a person wants or needs, and delivering it. Pisces are reflexive, preferring to allow circumstances and events to unfold and, only then responding.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Exactly. Lol its well known.

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    Hmmm...I believe most of the people who claim to be psychic are just people who are extremely sensitive to nonverbal communication and can "read" such things as psychological and emotional attributes accurately (well...those that are successful anyway) - much like an effective (and successful) salesperson. I do however believe there are those with true "psychic" abilities and their ability is proven in instances where their "visions" have led to successful conclusions to criminal and other such situations. My 2 bits.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan

Pisces are the most impressionable of the twelve zodiac signs. Deeply empathetic, they often exhibit a gentle, patient nature, but one that is in want of inspiration. Pisces can be deeply affected by and completely absorbed into their environment.Pisces adapt well to their circumstances, both good and bad. They are generous, amiable, positive natured people with a deep sense of kindness and compassion. Pisces are highly tuned in to everything around them including the feelings of others. Pisces are socially popular because of their easygoing and likable manner. They have an uncanny sense of perceiving what a person wants or needs, and delivering it. Pisces are reflexive, preferring to allow circumstances and events to unfold and, only then responding.
    Wow...my mom is a Pisces and that describes her perfectly!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Gee, I was gonna just say they are tasty on a BBQ with the right sauce
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!