Happy New Years to all my Pinstack Friends! I know how some of you spent ... Stackers' Lounge forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

What did YOU do for New Years Eve?

Advertisement

Happy New Years to all my Pinstack Friends! I know how some of you spent New Years Eve because my messenger is FULL of chit chat from all night long, LOL, but how did the rest of you spend it?

Brad and I went to Columbia SC, had dinner at the Longhorn Steakhouse, then to a bar called the Flying Saucer (http://www.beerknurd.com) on the Vista. They had a live band called 88 Rewind that played some kickin 80's music and we had beer. And I had a shot of Makers Mark (NEVER AGAIN ). We left right after midnight cuz well, we're too old for the whole party til 3 am thing and it was an hour drive home. But we had a blast, rang in the year 2007, (my god where did the millenium go??) and came home and slept it off...lol.

BTW, the Flying Saucer has 230 different kinds of beer, from around the world.. so if you get a chance to stop in one (they're in a few places around the country), do so, and try a Monty Python Holy Grail, or a Flying Dog Tire Bite. YES! Those are actual names of actual beers!

So again! Happy New Years, and I hope it is a wonderful one for all

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

Re: What did YOU do for New Years Eve?

I got to send New Years eve with my daughter. She is 11 months and my girl and I kicked in the new year with her. The best new years EVER. Then she went to sleep with grandma and we partied. Now here I am at work and feel great. HAPPY NEW YEARS.
    Who talks on the phone anymore. Email or PIN me, I will get back to you faster.

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

went to church

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Ran a 4 mile race, at midnight, in Central Park.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ not much on that specific day, but my dad got a nice deer soon after and I cooked some as well as did some really cool birdwatching. I observed a beautiful kestrel for several days in a row.

Jerk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242392b9

Club Avalon in Hollywood, CA. Richard Vission was the DJ

BigDawgz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300aff8c

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Happy New Year! I was lucky enough to spend it at home with my g/f and daughter. We had steamed lobster and and a nice bottle of wine. We celebrated at 12 o'clock with champagne and went to bed shortly after. New Years day we had the whole family at our house for Dinner. What a great start to the year. Cheers and good health to everyone!

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

My New Years is usually celebrated with a BIG party, but for some reason I just wanted to relax. I played it safe and hung out with a couple friends.