Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I hate when everyone takes break at the same time. I would rather go sit ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I hate when everyone takes break at the same time. I would rather go sit in my car and listen to really loud music than listen to the gossip in the break room. I just want to do my work and go home. Nothing else. So leave me alone.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

hsamaint no está en línea Stack level 1
    I need a woman who won't drive me crazy!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    that Guy Ritchie did it again and that Rock N Rolla is AMAZING.

Work. Ugh. Its freezing when I get to the car. Warms up when I get to work. Back into the cold freezer I work in. I hate my job. I'm tired of the cold.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    San Diego's weather needs to make up its mind.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Wal-mart doesn't make sense. They gave us a free steak dinner, which is very nice, but they didn't give us a steak knife or anything to cut it with besides a flimsy plastic fork.

Then they also gave use a big cake when they have a weight loss program going the last few months.

Wal-mart doesn't make sense.

I hate wal-mart.

I am sick and tired of drama bull****.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    Wal-mart doesn't make sense. They gave us a free steak dinner, which is very nice, but they didn't give us a steak knife or anything to cut it with besides a flimsy plastic fork.

Then they also gave use a big cake when they have a weight loss program going the last few months.

Wal-mart doesn't make sense.

I hate wal-mart.
    Cake during weight loss incentive? HI-larious!

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Dough nuts or bagel ?

~via BB

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I hope to move closer to good fishing as soon as possible. I've been tying flies obsessively for the last week for trout, steelhead, bonefish, tarpon, and redfish.

I do not want to go to work. Tonight I will be alone with extra freight. The day crew wasn't there today, so they want me to run backstock and do features as well. Today is not a good day for working.

I am thinking that I usually use twitter to vent my anger, but now I can't since too many people I don't want to see follow me. Now my wife, my 2 brothers and my mom follow my twitters. So I need a new way to vent some anger so I don't get 4 phone calls to ask me if I am ok. Oh well, ill figure something out.

Right now I am at wifes friends house who I don't care for. She annoys me. Been here for 5 hours and we have work tonight. They are on the way home, so I couldn't be dropped off at home. I want to play xbox live since my account ends on the 6th. I am not sure if I will be able to get live for awhile so I wanted to get more time on it. Might not get much since tonight is our Friday and we have some plans for our days off.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by curveyBBmom View Post
    thinking that I am stuck at 1622 words of a 1750 word limit paper.

School sux...
    add alot of THE and AND's maybe a few IDK and LMAO's ........ha ha
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Printing month end reports for fifty-five properties is tedious and yawn inducing. Why can't we just save this in the system?

The weather is great and I need to be outside enjoying it.