Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I am thinking that I hate my 8100 camera. I need a new phone. The ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I am thinking that I hate my 8100 camera. I need a new phone. The camera on the 8100 sucks more than any camera I have ever had. I am surprised it doesn't need to be mailed in like the throw away cameras. Lol Its always blurry unless you are perfectly still and shots in the car are impossible. Its on 1.3mp and superfine settings.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

They sent me to baby food. I hate the managers. I hate them very much. Baby food is the worst section. Wal-mart sucks. Never work there.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    im thinking i need to get used to this.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Right now I'm thinking I should have asked for a PS3 for Christmas instead of the cheap MySports Challenge system I did. I am on my second unit and the P2 controller didn't work on either unit.

I am thinking my body hates me. I stayed up to play xbox for a bit yesterday. I got 5 hours of sleep thinking I would sleep in today. Nope. I got 4 hours sleep today. I couldn't sleep at all. I am headed to work now wishing I could call in. I don't feel well at all.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Right about now I'm thinking what now? If I can't find a job doing mobile telecom support what should I do? Go back to Sales? Do regular tech support again? Do absolutely nothing? I hate being unemployed.

I'm thinking that it sucks trying to lose weight. Was 230 6 months ago and now I am 205. A lot better, but I was hoping for more.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I helped change the cafe name.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I just got pulled into the office for my sarcasm against wal-mart. I f***ing hate working there, but its the only thing I can get right now. He says it takes down the morale of everyone else that works there. I don't have freedom of speech? Its not like I say it in front of customers. Then he went on to tell me how good wal-mart is and some bull about the economy and wal-mart didn't fire anyone. I don't care. I will say what I want when I want. If your going to fire me for some true comments then go right ahead.

Why do they more strict than prison and act like they are doing you a favor? I am allowed 3 days off in 6 months and can't be more than 10 minutes late 3 times? What kind of crap is that? Do I not have a life? What if my car breaks down? What if I have a flat? I have used up my 3 days off and used a 4th that just about got me fired. Once was a flat, once was a flat 5 minutes from work, one time the car overheated and then the 4th time was from being so sick I couldn't think right. . . Now if I get sick again or my car breaks I will most likely be fired. So you can take your f***ing job and shove it up your ***.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Gotta love WM!! I live @ its home!!! Yay for me, LOL! Sorry Neon
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Right now I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out why Firefox crashed on me 2 days ago and what I can do to get it back. I like IE but prefer Firefox.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Why, just why?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    It has been a long, but prosperous day, what will tommorrow bring??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I need to save up for a Mac.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Yes