Haven't been paying much attention to the #'s online, nor the specifics as to the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Weekend Plans; is this place kind of dead on the weekends?

Advertisement

Haven't been paying much attention to the #'s online, nor the specifics as to the #'s of posts. I could be wrong, however, it seems to be less lively around here.

Anybody doing anything interesting this weekend? Here in North NJ we just had a snowstorm, cold weather and winter is here (it was just 60 within the last two weeks or so). I ran around a bit today -- bank, pick up a racing form, grab a bite, etc. and just wanted to stay home. Smoked a nice cigar, watch some TV, nice and easy. Tonight, another cigar, and more of the same, LOL.

Tomorrow I am heading out to the track, but if my back is acting up, I'll just stay at home and watch the races on the internet.

What's everybody else doing?

Eric

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Re: Weekend Plans, is this place kind of dead on the weekends?

I got out to play some bball with my peeps today, two games of 3 on 3 was good enough. Then headed home, showered and ate dinner.

Now I'm re-installing everyone's favorite OS, XP... not!~ Freakin' MS!~ :ahh:
    Had too much crap on my machine, thought to just start off clean again.
    I've already backup all my data and its ready to be formatted. Looks like I'll be up most of the night.

Tomorrow, I'll be attending a IS300 gathering at the Rose Bowl. I hope to meet new people and check out other IS300, IS250's and IS350's. I'll posted some pix when its ready.

Yeah, I've noticed that there's no much going on here during the weekends. Plus, its the holidays, I think everyone is out buying gifts and taking advantage of the sales.
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

I worked all day saturday. I got home late. Didn't even turn on my Laptop. Today I am off to a volletball banquet. The wife is the head coach of the high school girls V-ball team. And then it's just hanging around the house palying Texas Hold em on my BB.

We got about eight inches of snow here the other day. I am watching my neighbor right now out the window, fighting with a snowblower. I might go out and help. Hmmmmmm.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B

I hosted a small party in my apartment on Friday to celebrate the end of the term and my friend's 21st birthday. Needless to say, it ended up getting a bit crazy and I ended up getting really sick. I have to spend the rest of the weekend studying for final exams.
    PIN: 2022D44B
    Cingular BB 7290
    my free blog hosting

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    I hosted a small party in my apartment on Friday to celebrate the end of the term and my friend's 21st birthday. Needless to say, it ended up getting a bit crazy and I ended up getting really sick. I have to spend the rest of the weekend studying for final exams.
    Ahh Yes the good ol' daze... Thanks for bringing back the memories.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

Des911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F816FF

2 heads are not always better than one :-)

Des

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    getting really sick? it's even better if it's with friends, LOL. Then, top it off by studying with a hangover -- oh, those were the days. I remember it so well. How could I forget? It was just a couple of weeks ago, LOL. Good luck with your finals.

I ran out to OTB today to watch one of my horses race. Quiet day overall.

Eric

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6
    well this was a three day weekend for me, so, I watched a movie went to a couple bars and shot pool on thursday night. Friday night was my friend's birthday so I took her out to a movie...and drinking, then pool. After dropping her off at home I met up with the girl I went out with the girl I went out with thursday night and had some drinks at another friends house. then yesterday was my friends babys first birthday so I went to that party, then afterwards I went to the 'showdown in chinatown' where A couple friends had an entry. (check out the showdown in chinatown at www.showdownatchinatown.com)
    and today is chores, chores, and more chores!