This is a charity I have been involved with for several years and I have ... Stackers' Lounge forum

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Vote for St. Judes at FaceBook

Advertisement

This is a charity I have been involved with for several years and I have had the privilege of visiting their facility in Memphis.

If there is a charity involved in this campaign then please by all means vote for that charity. However, if you have FaceBook and are not actively involved in any specific charity - then please go and vote. This is a phenomenal place that is an absolute godsend to the parents of the children who go there and is a beautiful friendly, state of the art facility for the kids.

David

This is legitimate and can be verified at:

Vote for St. Jude in Target's Bullseye Gives Campaign

Vote for St. Jude in Target's Bullseye Gives campaign

Thanks to a special Target promotion, Bullseye Gives, Facebook users have a new opportunity to help the kids of St. Jude. Target has earmarked $3 million to be distributed to St. Jude and other charity partners, and Facebook users will determine how much of the $3 million each charity receives.
    Here’s how it works: For two weeks starting May 10, Target will feature St. Jude and nine other national charities on the Target Facebook page. Facebook users who visit www.facebook.com/target can vote once a day for the charity of their choice. All votes and the dollars allocated for each charity will be updated in real time on the Target Facebook page during the campaign.
    On May 26, Target will announce the final donations to each charity, based on the percentage of the vote each charity received. So if St. Jude receives 50 percent of the votes, the Target gift to St. Jude would be $1.5 million.
    Since 1946, Target Corporation has donated 5 percent of its income to support charities in communities throughout the nation. Today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week.
    The Bullseye Gives promotion runs from May 10-25 ... go to www.facebook.com/target every day to cast your vote for St. Jude. Tell a friend and help the kids of St. Jude.

May 2009

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Excellent ST.Judes got my vote.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Much appreciated

David

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Got my vote.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

Quote Originally Posted by curve247 View Post
    Got my vote.
    Great way to start the weekend Appreciate the read and the help...

David

Bumping this up...The Contribution Promotion ends Monday.

David