Anyone have any idea as to when this is going to be released??? I've seen ... Stackers' Lounge forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

UPS Mobile App for BlackBerry???

Advertisement

Anyone have any idea as to when this is going to be released??? I've seen post around the net stating it would be released today in AppWorld, and if you go to http://ups.com/blackberry it directs you to AppWorld to download but when you click the link it just takes you to the AppWorld download page. I've tried searching AppWorld on my BB as well as online and have not been able to find this app. I'm starting to think it hasn't been released yet. Anyone have any updates to this???

ramclain no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just did a search on 'UPS' in app world and it found UPS Mobile as the first hit. I did note the UPS web site states: "The UPS Mobile App supports BlackBerry platforms 4.6 and higher as on the BlackBerry Storm™, BlackBerry Bold™, BlackBerry Tour™ and the BlackBerry Curve™ 8900." I'm running a Storm2. Don't know if that made a difference.

PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'll search again... I tried earlier today around noon on my Bold 9000 and could not get any results... good to know that it is out...

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Were you trying to dl the app thru the app world? I just dl the app and is working fine on my 9700

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Yeah I waited a couple of hours and it eventually showed up...

jayberry404 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    RUKIDDIN
    Nice app ! I really needed this one. Pinstack always has something for me to increase business.
    Enjoy life.....You only have ONE !!!