Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can never get through that entire list without losing it.... Stackers' Lounge forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Um, I think I broke it

Advertisement

I can never get through that entire list without losing it.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Oh that list yes I have it bookmarked and lmao everytime I read it!!!

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

152. The following items do not exist: Keys to the Drop Zone, A box of grid squares, blinker fluid, winter air for tires, canopy lights, or Chem-Light ® batteries.

I cant even think of how many times I sent people looking for these imaginary items...A few to add from the corps.."ID Ten Tango form" B-A 1100 November, frequency grease, light bulb repair kit....

FYI, the chicken and rice MRE is almost God's gift to MRE's close second to the spiced pund cake. If you havent had either, IT IS YOUR LOSS!!!

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

53. Not allowed to quote “Full Metal Jacket “ at the rifle range.
    54. “Napalm sticks to kids” is *not* a motivational phrase.
    55. An order to “Put Kiwi on my boots” does *not* involve fruit.
    56. An order to “Make my Boots black and shiny” does not involve electrical tape.
    57. The proper response to a lawful order is not “Why?”

lol I love those. We did 56 one time for an inspection. Not a fun afternoon after that.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

if ya want a job done right....

The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

hehehe

At least I gave you the material

PIN/ID
    OICU812

whatever dude, i almost wrote this bit alone.... we're gonna have to discuss whether or not you get your cut of the door tonight.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Damn that's a great photoshop job Sy....but ya gotta give LTF his props, he did come up with the idea lol.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

This is my weapon. There are many like it, but this one is mine....

somebody PLEASE get the full metal jacket refrence

hello? am i by myself here?

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Hello? I got the reference as soon as you posted it. Not AFTER you put up that little edit naming the movie. I had the pic up long before that. My take is 50%, as always.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Its obvious we got it by the other Full Metal references. Ja kno mun? Lol man its been a long day!

PIN/ID
    OICU812

whatever JERRY. you'll take what i give you and you'll like it, or i'll go solo again and you'll go back to pantomiming in france again you HACK.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

ok let me back up and slow it down for you... Jerry is a refrence to Jerry Lewis, early comic hack paired with Dean Martin. Dean was WAY more funny than Jerry and obviously had control of the money, as Jerry would probably just spent it on clip-on bowties and oh nevermind....

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

You are Castanza to my Seinfeld. Laurel to my Hardy. Shemp to my Mo.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with a sharp wit. Whose gonna do it? You, natox? You, TanBucsFan? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Hayden, and you curse the Treo Users. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That mamatried's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that stage, you need me on that stage. We use words like noonies, duck, poop. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent entertaining stackers. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a Stacker who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very comedy that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and write your own comedy.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

oh it is so on.

but the whole death thing was FREAKING GREAT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast