Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

without knowing the full story I would have to say, if you don't have trust ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Ultimatum...

Advertisement

without knowing the full story I would have to say, if you don't have trust in a relationship, it's pretty much dead. IMO no need to continue without it. I'm sorry either way for ya. I'm always around if you need to chat.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF24E

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Take him on Dr. Phil so the doc can tell him get over it and grow up.

Or take him on Jerry and kick his ***!

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

a blackberry and a person? thats jacked up..

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by jbjackson3004
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Take him on Dr. Phil so the doc can tell him get over it and grow up.

Or take him on Jerry and kick his ***!

lmao... can I take him on both?

barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4

I know that you don't know me, or care about my opinions, but i want to give my two penneth!

Basically any man insecure enough to make that kind of demands needs counselling of their own. Not of the marriage kind either! Anybody who says "it's either me or the ??????????" is way out of line. If there's real love between two people then there shouldn't be any of that! If my wife made me choose, then maybe she wouldn't be the choice! There can always be other partners, friends don't come cheap though!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

I'll send a request to ya later. I have had probs like this before, but nothing this crazy! I hope you work it out.
    /~*brooke

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Or if you really want the mindblower, it could be something else. The guilty dog usually barks loudest. If he's paranoid about who you are talking to on your computer and with your phone, could be because there are a couple of skeletons in his closet.
    i have a feeling that you hit the nail right on the head with that comment. i was going to say something similar but you beat me to it!

i have seen situations time and time again where one person is cheating and the other isn't. the one that is cheating is usually highly insecure and constantly questioning the loyalty of the one that isn't cheating. why? because they believe that if they are doing these things then the other person probably is as well. those with a guilty conscious are always the most insecure in a relationship. it's called projection in the psych world. he is taking his own feelings of insecurity based on his own actions and placing the blame on you and your actions. it's a defense mechanism that we all do all the time, it's just a little more serious when in this type of a situation because it can be very detrimental to the relationship, especially if it goes unchecked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12