This merger is gonna make the UFC bosses so much money. We will finally see ... Stackers' Lounge forum

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

UFC + Pride = Best PPV'S EVER!!!!!

Advertisement

This merger is gonna make the UFC bosses so much money. We will finally see who is the best fighter in the world. I am extremly excited. I think there are a few Pride fighters that could make a big impact in the UFC.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: UFC + Pride = Best PPV'S EVER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moses2628
    This merger is gonna make the UFC bosses so much money. We will finally see who is the best fighter in the world. I am extremly excited. I think there are a few Pride fighters that could make a big impact in the UFC.
    What are some of the specific fighters you hope can make an impact on UFC? I've only seen a little pride fighting but I definately dig it. When is the merger happening?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: UFC + Pride = Best PPV'S EVER!!!!!

It was announced yesterday, UFC owner bought pride for a little over $70M!!!!! I look forward to seeing Wanderlei Silva ( Axe Murderer) and Dan Henderson, who beat silva, and now wants to try his hand at either the Iceman Liddel or the spider Anderson Silva. Either which way, it is going to be awesome!!!!! Pride's HW champ Fedor is unstoppable as well, and can easilt take out Randy Couture.