So there's these two Banana Muffins in an oven, and one looks over at the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Two Muffins in an Oven

Advertisement

So there's these two Banana Muffins in an oven, and one looks over at the other and says "It sure is getting hot in here!" The second Muffin says "AAAAHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Another bakery joke...

Is ur daddy a baker cause you sure do have some buns...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    ummmmm ok lol
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    What has 4 teeth and 16 legs?

Front row at a garth brooks concert

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    What has 4 teeth and 16 legs?

Front row at a garth brooks concert

ROOTFLMAO!!!

That's great! "Look ma! It's Garf Brookz!"

A man walk into a bar with his dog and orders a beer.

The bartender tells him they don't allow pets in the bar.

The man explained he was blind and the dog was his seeing eye dog.

The bartender applogized and gave the man a free beer to start with.

The man takes his beer into a dark corner of the bar.

As another man enters the bar with a dog, the man tells the other they won't let him with a dog unless it's a seeing eye dog.

The new customer thanks the man, puts his sunglasses on, goes to the bar and orders a beer.

The bartender explains "You can't bring the dog in here" and the man explains that he's blind, and he's using a seeing eye dog.

The bartender tells the man, "You have a chiuaua! They don't have chiuaua seeing eye dogs!"

Without missing a beat the man yells, "They gave me a frickin chiuaua??!!"
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    lol I call this one the spoon

(A timeless lesson on how consultants can make a difference for an organization.)

Last week, we took some friends out to a new restaurant, and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange, but I ignored it. However when the busboy brought out water and utensils, I noticed he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket, then I looked around the room and saw that all the staff had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I asked, "Why the spoon?"

"Well," he explained, "the restaurant's owners hired Anderson Consulting, experts in efficiency, in order to revamp all our processes. After several months of statistical analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. This represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons per table per hour. If our personnel are prepared to deal with that contingency, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift.

As luck would have it I dropped my spoon and he was able to replace it with his spare spoon. "I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now." I was rather impressed.

I noticed that there was a very thin string hanging out of the waiter's fly. Looking around, I noticed that all the waiters had the same string hanging from their flies. My curiosity got the better of me and before he walked off, I asked the waiter, "Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?"

"Oh certainly!" he answered, lowering his voice. "Not everyone is as observant as you. That consulting firm I mentioned also found out that we can save time in the restroom." "How so?" "See," he continued, "by tying this string to the tip of your you know what, we can pull it out over the urinal without touching it and that way eliminate the need to wash the hands, shortening the time spent in the restroom by 76.39 percent."

After you get it out, how do you put it back?

""Well," he whispered, lowering his voice even further, "I don't know about the others, but I use the spoon."

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    WOW!!!!! And this is the reason why some ppl I know bring their own silverware. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    "Enemy Ships"

In the 18th century, sailing the Atlantic Ocean is a ship on a scouting mission.

Up in the crow's nest the lookout yells, "Captian, 1 enemy ship approaching."

The captian turns to his assistant and says "Bring me my red shirt."

Immediatly the assistant obeys and brings the captain his red shirt. The captain puts the shirt on and the battle ensues. The crew was victorious.

The assistant questioned the captain and asked, "Sir, before the battle you asked for you red shirt. I dont understand why sir"

The captain explained that if he was wounded in battle the red shirt would hide the blood from the wound, and the crew would remain focused on defending the ship, not thinking any thoughts of defeat. The assistant thought this was a valid answer and did not question the captain for the rest of the day.

The next day, the lookout in the crow's nest shouts, "Captain! 20 enemy ship approaching!!!"

The captain turns to his assistant and says, "Bring me my brown pants!"
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Hahahaha. Good one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~