Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78

Originally Posted by brooke03 #3? 1. I have lived in 3 different states 2. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #46
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Truth be told

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    #3?

    1. I have lived in 3 different states
    2. I have a bachelor's degree in computer programming and also one in software engineering
    3. I haven't had more than 2 boyfriends in my entire life
    Correct!

    Answer is #3

    1. I have a boy and a girl
    2. I live in Reno
    3. I dislike fried chicken
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

  2. #47
    brooke03's Avatar
    brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    Correct!

    Answer is #3

    1. I have a boy and a girl
    2. I live in Reno
    3. I dislike fried chicken

    Nooo wrong! Answer was #2. I have a bachelor's degree in computer programming and I just finished my associate's in software engineering.

    Do I get to guess yours again? I'm getting a little confused lol.
    Last edited by brooke03; 07-23-2007 at 10:16 PM.
    /~*brooke



  3. #48
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: Truth be told

    yes u guess mines again

    sorry about the wrong answer
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

  4. #49
    brooke03's Avatar
    brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Truth be told

    lol it's ok. (you were close though, i've only had three... but now that I think about it, I only claim two...)

    #1 is correct
    /~*brooke



  5. #50
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Jgirly it was #2 I jumped off a bridge when I was 12.

  6. #51
    cwax's Avatar
    cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Posts
    4,513

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by jgirly2
    Correct!

    1. I have a boy and a girl
    2. I live in Reno
    3. I dislike fried chicken
    I'll guess #2 is true




    1. I was in the military
    2. I can read/speak Russian
    3. I love classical music




  7. #52
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    I'm going to say #3


    1. I lived in 3 states in 3 months
    2. I have been to France
    3. I work for a Quiznos franchise

  8. #53
    jaythestar's Avatar
    jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    470

    Re: Truth be told

    Im gonna say #2

    1. I like the song Country Road by John Denver
    2. I am the oldest of 11 children
    3. I wear a size 9 in shoes

  9. #54
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by jaythestar
    Im gonna say #2

    1. I like the song Country Road by John Denver
    2. I am the oldest of 11 children
    3. I wear a size 9 in shoes
    Nope, #1


    I'm going to say #1 lol



    1. I love country music
    2. I hate rap music
    3. I met Bruce Willis before

  10. #55
    cwax's Avatar
    cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Posts
    4,513

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I'm going to say #3


    1. I lived in 3 states in 3 months
    2. I have been to France
    3. I work for a Quiznos franchise
    Good job, you're right; I love music in general

    Although I use to be able to read russian pretty well, now I could prolly pass myself off as a mentally handicap russian citizen lol




  11. #56
    jaythestar's Avatar
    jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    470

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Nope, #1


    I'm going to say #1 lol



    1. I love country music
    2. I hate rap music
    3. I met Bruce Willis before
    #1 is correct, I love that song

    Ill say #3

    1. I work less than 20 miles from where I grew up
    2. I love pork
    3. I have lived in Japan

  12. #57
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by cwakulik
    Good job, you're right; I love music in general

    Although I use to be able to read russian pretty well, now I could prolly pass myself off as a mentally handicap russian citizen lol
    Yaaaay, I got it right!!! lol

    and lmao@ handicap russian citizen.

  13. #58
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by jaythestar
    #1 is correct, I love that song

    Ill say #3

    1. I work less than 20 miles from where I grew up
    2. I love pork
    3. I have lived in Japan
    Yaaay you're right!!!!


    I'm going to say #3 since you were in the Marines...then I'll guess you were stationed at Oki. lol



    1. I am a buddist
    2. I swam with wild dolphins before
    3. I believe in vampires

  14. #59
    jaythestar's Avatar
    jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    470

    Re: Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Yaaay you're right!!!!


    I'm going to say #3 since you were in the Marines...then I'll guess you were stationed at Oki. lol



    1. I am a buddist
    2. I swam with wild dolphins before
    3. I believe in vampires
    right again. oki it was..camp courtney

    Ill say #2

    1. I can type 80wpm
    2. I have met Jay-z
    3. I hate the movie pootie tang

  15. #60
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Truth be told

    Sweeeeet and I got the base right...does the happy dance!! Yes #2 is correct.

    Hmmm I'm going to guess #1



    1. I hate thunderstorms
    2. I had a pair of boots made out of an aligator we found in our pool
    3. I used to work concession at Bucs games as a kid

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •