Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's up with my trust level?? I have given adequate feedbacks and help a whole ... Stackers' Lounge forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Trust Level???

Advertisement

What's up with my trust level?? I have given adequate feedbacks and help a whole lotta folks; I may not have done it on PS, but I use my bb messenger to help out a few folks and my trust level is sitting a 1 crummy green square!!! What's the deal?? There should be other ways to earn trust level...sniff sniff!!
    Last edited by butterfly2; 01-24-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Trust Level???

First rule of trust levels:
    You do not talk about TRUST LEVELS

Second rule of trust levels:
    You DO NOT talk about TRUST LEVELS

But yeah mine sucks too so dont feel bad :-)
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    First rule of trust levels:
    You do not talk about TRUST LEVELS

Second rule of trust levels:
    You DO NOT talk about TRUST LEVELS

But yeah mine sucks too so dont feel bad :-)
    LMAO....u got me I read your post and fell out laughing!! I like that :-) we should start crummy trust level thread!! If your trust level is in the +1 section please sign up!! We can just hang around not talking about it!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Heh heh! Yeah well we are probably gonna get yelled at even still! You for starting it and me for being associated now lol! Glad I gave you a good laugh there
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Heh heh! Yeah well we are probably gonna get yelled at even still! You for starting it and me for being associated now lol! Glad I gave you a good laugh there
    Ooops....LOL...I m sorry don't want to get you in trouble!! But if you do, u can have my trust level...now your level will be 2 green squares!! Yipppieee
    Maya Angelou

HAHA!!!! Oh wow we are gonna be soooo busted lol! Mods I apologize in advance, this woman seduced me with her sexy typing technique and I was helpless to fight my way out of her tractor beam that forced my fingers to type in here and then speak of the thing that shalt not be named!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

HAHA!!!! Oh wow we are gonna be soooo busted lol! Mods I apologize in advance, this woman seduced me with her sexy typing technique and I was helpless to fight my way out of her tractor beam that forced my fingers to type in here and then speak of the thing that shalt not be named!
    LOL....u r 2 cute....LOL should I apologized 2?? I so sorry about the little green square thingy that I type/spoke about!! What was it again?
    Maya Angelou

Lol! Awe shucks Well...we might have to take a flogging for having this discussion so maybe....but I dunno. They dont like the thing that shant be named to be spoken of very much lol!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Lol! Awe shucks Well...we might have to take a flogging for having this discussion so maybe....but I dunno. They dont like the thing that shant be named to be spoken of very much lol!
    I feel like I m in a Harry Potter Movie!!! Hhahaaaa
    Maya Angelou

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

You guys can talk about all you want. Just can't self promote.

Mainly the reason is that newer members don't really know about the trust system yet.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

Mainly the reason is that newer members don't really know about the trust system yet.
    Reddog 187......This is for you :-P why don't you give me some of the thing that shall not be named....Lol
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Hey Redd, what you know about that stuff?? Your Avitar pic??
    Maya Angelou

Aaaaaaah! Okay dokay sensay! Thank you for not taking away a green box
    Last edited by lovin2act; 01-24-2008 at 03:40 PM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

just keep plugging away...it takes quite a bit to get up there.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    Reddog 187......This is for you :-P why don't you give me some of the thing that shall not be named....Lol

BAD GIRL!!!! That was just what he said thou shalt not doooooo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast