Some of you around here (and you know who you are) have become very good ... Stackers' Lounge forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

To my Cafe family

Advertisement

Some of you around here (and you know who you are) have become very good friends in the last few months, as much as that's possible in the virtual world. But I spend as much time with you guys sometimes as I do with my real world friends, so hey, may as well be.

To each and everyone a healthy, happy Christmas morning. My family has already torn through "Round 1" and eagerly awaits the arrival of Grandpa and Grandma for what will surely be another load of spoilage. May yours be just as fun and filled with good tidings and all that Hallmark stuff.

Merry Christmas Ya'll. To my Cafe and friends and the ones who will be in the future.

Peace
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: To my Cafe family

Happy Christmas morning to you! May you have many more just the same as this one, acompanied by those you care the most.

It's great watching the little ones open their gifts this morning. I wish I was in the recieving end, not the giving end.

oheckno no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31E75692

Aww. I feel loved. :]

Happy Christmas to everyone today!!

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

This past year has been a difficult time for me. 2007 has proven to test my strength and will as a person, mother and wife. So many changes for me has left a sense of emptiness inside that I am so greatly trying to fill.

When I joined Pinstack in March I had no expectations of this website except to help me with my BlackBerry. How was I supposed to know that this site would hold something that I treasure so dearly now? Some of my best friends are members of this forum and have helped me become a stronger more confident person and for that I thank you all. You have been my shelter during the storm. Some have lent a shoulder to cry on and have been my undying support during these trying times. These friends have helped me realize that there are people in life that come and go. The ones that stand by during the rough times are the ones that count. And I am so grateful I have found you all.

I met someone here that I thought was a friend and proved otherwise and my last words to him said it all. He asked why am I a slave to this website, to which I replied, it is is not this site that matters to me, but the people I've met along the way that mean the world to me. Thank you all that have come into my life and have made such an impact. Without you I would still be in an unhealthy marriage and the one that matters most in my life, my daughter Amber would suffer the most.

Merry Christmas my cafe family. You have helped me understand the true meaning of happiness. It is not something anyone can bring you. It comes from within.

Here's to hoping 2008 brings joy and happiness to all of my PinStack peeps.

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Jane Howard

Thank you for being my family.
    Last edited by Natasha; 12-25-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: My spelling sucks!!
    **TASH*

“Establishing lasting peace is the work of education; all politics can do is keep us out of war.”
    Maria Montessori <----- A very smart lady.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    This past year has been a difficult time for me. 2007 has proven to test my strength and will as a person, mother and wife. So many changes for me has left a sense of emptiness inside that I am so greatly trying to fill.

When I joined Pinstack in March I had no expectations of this website except to help me with my BlackBerry. How was I supposed to know that this site would hold something that I treasure so dearly now? Some of my best friends are members of this forum and have helped me become a stronger more confident person and for that I thank you all. You have been my shelter during the storm. Some have lent a shoulder to cry on and have been my undying support during these trying times. These friends have helped me realize that there are people in life that come and go. The ones that stand by during the rough times are the ones that count. And I am so grateful I have found you all.

I met someone here that I thought was a friend and proved otherwise and my last words to him said it all. He asked why am I a slave to this website, to which I replied, it is is not this site that matters to me, but the people I've met along the way that mean the world to me. Thank you all that have come into my life and have made such an impact. Without you I would still be in an unhealthy marriage and the one that matters most in my life, my daughter Amber would suffer the most.

Merry Christmas my cafe family. You have helped me understand the true meaning of happiness. It is not something anyone can bring you. It comes from within.

Here's to hoping 2008 brings joy and happiness to all of my PinStack peeps.

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Jane Howard

Thank you for being my family.
    Holy crap you suck.. you just brought a tear to my eye!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. Tash took some of the words out of my mouth and like I said this morning to a few people... I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. Although Nelson already traded me in for a matchbox Lamborghini... LOL

Love you guys!!!!

Stace

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC View Post
    Holy crap you suck.. you just brought a tear to my eye!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. Tash took some of the words out of my mouth and like I said this morning to a few people... I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. Although Nelson already traded me in for a matchbox Lamborghini... LOL

Love you guys!!!!

Stace
    I traded you for a wet sloppy tongue and a Pupperoni stick.

Hugs!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas!
    <3!!

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : To my Cafe family

Merry X-mas to all of you my friend, I've been on this site for almost 2 years now and have been MOD for a year, and just lately started to speak with some of you, which I don't regret at all.

I hope you all had what you wanted and hope 2008 will be a great years to all of you.

Thanks all for your friendship and can't wait for my New years with some of you friends
    Last edited by sn1p3r; 12-25-2007 at 12:49 PM.
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Latufu and everyone, happy holidays. I hope everyone has a great holiday and a terrific new year.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Holiday Greetings...

Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise!
    Happy New Year!
    Frohliche Weihnachten!
    Chag Sameach!
    Sarbatori Fericite!
    Boas Festas!
    Joyous Solstice!
    Gut Yontif!
    Mele Kurisumasu!
    Iyi YIllar!
    Mele Kalikimaka!
    Wesolych Swiat!
    Merry Christmas!
    Velelykh Svyat!
    Happy Hanukkah!
    Stastny Novy Rok!
    Pari Dzounount!
    Kelemes Unnepeket!
    Happy Holidays!
    Season's Greetings!
    Veseli Vanoce!
    Gung Hay Fat Choy!
    Feliz Navidad!
    Felican Jarfinon!
    Joyeux Noel!
    Bom Natal!
    God Jul!

Joy to the World - And to All a Good Night! Cheers!
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

a lil late as usual...but i wish everyone well, even those who have forgotten me, i havent forgotten you.

Tash, you made me tear you pooper!

Thank you for all my friends i have made here.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year peeps! Let's make sure we party safe through the holidays so we're all together for 2008 Cheers!!

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

MeRry Christmas and happy new year. Blu I have not forgotten you PM me for my new pin. Thank you all for the laughs we have had some wonderful times I miss being here like I used to but things happen in life that change you sometimes for the better. I have made some great friends along the way. Peace friends. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~