Hey stackers! I'm looking to get a bike..gas prices are rediculous and my 2 cars ... Stackers' Lounge forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

To all my motorcycle stackers out there..

Advertisement

Hey stackers! I'm looking to get a bike..gas prices are rediculous and my 2 cars arent that great on gas S2000 and G35...soo I'm toying with maybe selling a car and getting a bike....I need suggetion...give u idea on what I like....I'm leaning towards gixer 750 or 1000 tl 1000R or busa..I'd slam it and stretch it 9 to 14 inches...ny question is..if anyone rides these bikes I'd love feed back on pros and cons on it..much thanks !
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I rode a friend of mine's gixxer, I had a CBR, and wasn't too fond of it. If you're going to do what you said ^^, then go with the Busa. Stretched out and on those wheels....you'll be cruisin.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Thanks for the reply..I did in fact go look at an 08 busa today..I liked it alot but I still wanna drive the tl1000r...hmmmm lol

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think they got a busa sport or R er something, with a more sleek design too. Saw it on, I think it was, Sport Rider. But ya, just hearing my friend's TL start up gives me goosehumps. Damn I miss ridin'.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Lol..I bet u do..I've never rode a sport bike just dirt and shifter karts...but I'm really wanting a quality clean bike with a custom kandy color chrome everything and a 300 rear wheel just to cruise down the beach ya know