Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just Think Golden, those chips could be alot cheaper if they would right size the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

Just Think Golden, those chips could be alot cheaper if they would right size the bag I see this alot at my job too, they ship these little items, in a box 10 times bigger and put fake plastic shelving things around them, argggggg

I HAVE TO YELL ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE SEEING CITY BEATIFICATION PROJECTS WITH THEIR DANG SPRINKLER SYSTEM SPRAYING STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT...... WHEN WERE ON WATER RESTRICTION or THEY WATER THE CONCRETE BECAUSE THEIR NOT AIMED RIGHT OR ITS SO WINDY OUT ITS NOT EVEN TOUCHING THE GRASS.....

But hey if I spend 23.55 a couple gallons of gas and drive by it 10 times, i can get a free car wash as good as the 10$ spot free wash with full tank purchase from the gas station...

haha sorry
    Last edited by rashard; 02-17-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    ATM machines beeping when the money comes out. Do the think I forgot why I was there. Do they want to alert everyone around me that I got money. Why not beep if the money is still there in say 3 seconds.
    ~via smartphone~
    Why do they have Braille on drive-up ATM's?
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    replacing a yield sign with a stop sign
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Putting screen doors on a submarine!
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    this goes more under things that piss you off, but..........I ordered a fleece zip-up jacket from Under Armour and paid for the 2 day shipping, and i have been tracking it. It was to be delivered today, and i get back from lunch and see the UPS truck outside. I'm thinking sweet, my jacket's here. I go to my office and wait for the guy to show up........1 hour later nothing. So i log back on to UPS and track it, it now says "package damaged in transit".......WTF!!!! ok, the guy never brought the package to me like they are supposed to do, they're supposed to show you the package so you can see it for yourself, that's just fyi. So I call the local UPS facility and they track down the delivery guy and he says the bag is empty. Someone got a nice early x-mas gift is what happened.

My only recourse was to call UA and report it, wait up to 8 business days for UPS to do their "investigation" (yeah, i'll hold my breath for that one), then UA will ship me a replacement.

What a racket! If they have any idea that your package has something of value to them in it, hey, we can just mark it "damaged in transit", keep the item and whoever it belonged to gets to deal with the rest. So i'm screwed having to wait 2 weeks instead of 2 days for what i paid for. I got the shipping fees waived, but that doesn't make up for this headache.

I didn't even get a reach around! Not even a kiss on the neck!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    this goes more under things that piss you off, but..........I ordered a fleece zip-up jacket from Under Armour and paid for the 2 day shipping, and i have been tracking it. It was to be delivered today, and i get back from lunch and see the UPS truck outside. I'm thinking sweet, my jacket's here. I go to my office and wait for the guy to show up........1 hour later nothing. So i log back on to UPS and track it, it now says "package damaged in transit".......WTF!!!! ok, the guy never brought the package to me like they are supposed to do, they're supposed to show you the package so you can see it for yourself, that's just fyi. So I call the local UPS facility and they track down the delivery guy and he says the bag is empty. Someone got a nice early x-mas gift is what happened.

My only recourse was to call UA and report it, wait up to 8 business days for UPS to do their "investigation" (yeah, i'll hold my breath for that one), then UA will ship me a replacement.

What a racket! If they have any idea that your package has something of value to them in it, hey, we can just mark it "damaged in transit", keep the item and whoever it belonged to gets to deal with the rest. So i'm screwed having to wait 2 weeks instead of 2 days for what i paid for. I got the shipping fees waived, but that doesn't make up for this headache.

i would be freaking out man you got the shaft

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post

It sounds like someone gave you a hug from behind! Sorry to hear about that. Personally, I think UPS is better about issues like this as opposed to Fed-Ex.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    The purple Demon Dinosaur(Barney!)
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    A thong on any woman over 40 is just wrong
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Specs no está en línea Stack level 5
    Replacement visors for Shark crash helmets are almost twice the price of all the others - that's wrong!

The price of ink for domestic printers, it works out more than expensive perfume. That's very wrong.

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    the fact that women can waer tub tops and men can't is just wrong..maybe that statement paints the wrong picture of me but I stand by it!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Tramp Stamps on girls that are overweight and wear clothing to show off the tramp stamp, causes me to want to vomit
    By the way this took place at school and the one kid actually did puke so you fill in the blanks

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Finding out a place you ate at has been closed for health food violations.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Getting a ticket for failure of proof of insurance. You go to court and prove you have insurance only to let them only drop the fine down on the ticket.

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Eddie Price in rainbow six
    Death to Peace.....War to Last.....RIP
    .................................................. .
    Bluetooth Fix...http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...51#post1120151

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast