What's the worst thing that has ever happend to you whether is be losing,forgetting,breaking your ... Stackers' Lounge forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

the worst....

Advertisement

What's the worst thing that has ever happend to you whether is be losing,forgetting,breaking your blackberry and what was caused from this happening? Bring the drama stories out...
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    this one is easy, I thought i clipped my bb on my side and didnt and it dropped onto the street. I went back 5 min later to look for it, needless to say I found it crushed.

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    My trackball has fallen out!!!!! I've been trackball free now for 3 days. It's supposed to be fixed tomorrow so wish me luck!
    Love my addiction :)

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can navigate up/down etc in a page without a trackball. Can you do as much in menus?

EthanCole Guest
    I was at the beach and my lil brother put the bb in a plastic bag... a few min later ( I guess) he forgot that it was in there and filled the bag with sand threw it in the water! i found it hours later 19 ft away from where he threw it. The bag was heavy enough to stay on shore but the bb didn't make it</3 r.i.p. dona 8310 and hello 8830 gloria! hahaha i name my bb sometimes.