Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

At least you were having fun while you weren't sleeping this time. I wouldn't mind ... Stackers' Lounge forum

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

At least you were having fun while you weren't sleeping this time. I wouldn't mind a 360, though I'd get less sleep then I do with the wii.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Neon, what sleeping pills do you take? I take Ambien SR. I want to try something else...any suggestions?

So now here I am, little after 4am with no sleep since yesterday, and i'm wide awake and my son will be up in about 3 hours or so. Glad i've got the day off.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I take cheap over the counter stuff. I find something that has two pills each dose and take 1. Easier than cutting a pill. If I take a full dose it makes me sleep about 20 hours or if I wake up I feel very drowsy for the whole day.

I wish I had a 360, ps3 or the wii. I like them all. I have been wanting a 360 for a few months now and can't save up the money. Now that we bought a new car we really can't afford it. On top of that I have to go with my mom today to help her get the right price and stuff cuz she is getting my little brother one for chritmas.

That also means not much sleep for me again.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

I will not be able to sleep when I get home. This really sucks.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Just got off work at the bar and I'm just about to wind down. Just thought I'd say hi to guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Just got off work at the bar and I'm just about to wind down. Just thought I'd say hi to guys!
    Did you see my sister? She went to a bar last night cuz she turned 21 on the 9th. . . Just a matter of Time before she is pregnant now lol

PIN/ID
    just ask
    ^^Ow, thats hella brutal! Go get some sleep!

Its true though lol She is a major moocher. She gets what she wants from mommy, latest is a 2000 dodge neon with 80k miles on it and she hasnt had a job yet. . . I wish I could have not gotten a job until after 21.

I also have about 5 hours before work and havent slept since 4 hours before work yesterday. Due to a few recent events I doubt I will get much sleep.

So i'm now figuring it'll be almost 6am before I get to sleep and I have to be up at 10am. Gonna be a fun day...

Been getting around 4 hours sleep the past few days. Not fun at all.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Just got home from working at the bar tonight. Its about 3 in the morning here almost and I'm trying to unwind. I had a rough night last night and need to make up some sleep tonight.

Had a rough day at work, then a rough day at home. Then went to visit mom for awhile and ended up getting 4 hours of sleep before work. I feel like I a getting a cold again too.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    It's midnight n I got anorther exam tomorrow. I can't sleep but I'm too tired to study. Yea, it sucks.

Had 10 to lay down for sleep, but didn't manage to get much sleep. I didn't even have my BB in my hand either. Just a lot of tossing ang turning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234