well yesterday i went to the at&t store on 34th st. in manhattan during my ... Stackers' Lounge forum

els718 no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow the iPhone.......finally.

Advertisement

well yesterday i went to the at&t store on 34th st. in manhattan during my lunch break, just so that i could see what the iPhone looked like in person.....well i must say she is sexy..the look n feel of it is just amazing, the screen is bright, the sound is crisp, the video playback is flawless, theres only one problem........that virtual keypad thing.....honestly, that was my real reason for wanting to play with the iPhone, just so that i could see what it was all about...and its everything i thought it would be ............terrible....i found myself making mistakes on just about every word....my hands arent even all the big and it just felt so uncomfortable trying to type. All that visit did was solidify my decision as to why id never get the iphone. Yes its very very nice, and i know everyone running around with one is saying "u just have to get use to the keyboard".......as "revolutionary" as the iPhone is suppose to be anyone who's in love with their Berry, would never cross over....

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

Re: the iPhone.......finally.

i played with it for about 2 minutes, and put it down. it is a gorgeous piece of technology, but that is about it, at least it was for me. i know my husband would like it, he has never used a blackberry tho either.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I like it a lot. But the keyboard is just not there. I even went as far as buying one, but I have not and will not open. I like my Curve too much. The iPhone is more of a status symbol than a mobile communication device IMO.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

status symbol it is, that's for sure... but i have much better uses for $600 than that

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey
    status symbol it is, that's for sure... but i have much better uses for $600 than that
    two blackberrys for the price of one. sell that sucka on ebay!
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Suppose to get 10 in for testing. Oh joy

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Quote Originally Posted by cwakulik

LMK if you need help testing them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by cwakulik
    will your testing resemble this at all?

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.as...e&video=iphone

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

All that money for a "phone" that has all the limitations it reportedly has? I don't think so. The iPhone to me is just like Mac computers to me. They look cool because they look different, have the graphics nailed but little else, and appeal to people who can't be troubled with RTFM. Guess I'm just not hip, but if hip means needing an adapter for my headphones, greasing up my screen every time I want to do anything, not instant messaging, not having removable storage media, having to use iTunes to put add an MP3, no user replaceable battery AND SPENDING MORE FOR THE PHONE THAN I DO FOR MY TRUCK PAYMENT, then I will remain tragically un-hip.

eseayen22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F898F0

turn it sideways and the keyboard is BIGGER they didn't put the accelerometer in there for nothing....
    Sean
    2038DD06

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

i read on one tech site that the bug count is up to 63. apple's response is that they are relying on their 2nd and 3rd party providers to come up with "creative solutions" aka we have your money and don't care.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.