Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 879

i confess you are wrong...... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #826
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Advertisement



    i confess you are wrong...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  2. #827
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess that tan's daughter's first day of school pic is adorable

  3. #828
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess I cannot believe my little peanut started her first day of Kindergarten today.

    I confess it makes me feel OLD!!

    I confess Stacey you will like the movie because of the eye candy and you should watch it. lol

  4. #829
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I confess Stacey you will like the movie because of the eye candy and you should watch it. lol
    I confess, that is soo sexist, men are not objects Tan!!!!

  5. #830
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    i confess post 879 of this thread is enough eyecandy to give you cavaties for life!!!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  6. #831
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    I confess that tan's daughter's first day of school pic is adorable
    Thanks Josh!!

  7. #832
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess my IT department shocked the _____ out of me by delivering two new big screen monitors to my office.

  8. #833
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by barrythebadger
    I confess, that is soo sexist, men are not objects Tan!!!!
    Eh I beg to differ...pieces of meat is what ya are!!


    *mental high five*

  9. #834
    StaceyRVC's Avatar
    StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    9,321

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess you ^^ suck LOL damn that was for Jim... Not you Tan!
    Last edited by StaceyRVC; 08-21-2007 at 11:21 AM.

  10. #835
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Eh I beg to differ...pieces of meat is what ya are!!


    *mental high five*
    Yeah all right, i can handle that!

    *does butch muscle flex!*

  11. #836
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I confess you ^^ suck LOL
    I confess what do I suck at? lol

  12. #837
    StaceyRVC's Avatar
    StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    9,321

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    LOL not you... you guys posted too fast!

  13. #838
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess ^^ needs to take her propositions to me offline. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Eh I beg to differ...pieces of meat is what ya are!!


    *mental high five*
    I confess I use to be before I got old and grey.
    Last edited by bcuzi8paintchips; 08-21-2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged.

  14. #839
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    LOL not you... you guys posted too fast!
    I confess that's sad Stacey because I'm medicated right now and still with the quicknessssss.....




    Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    I confess ^^ needs to take her propositions to me offline. LOL



    I confess I use to be before I got old and grey.
    hey if Heffner can still get all that booty I'm sure you can too lol.
    Last edited by TanBucsFan; 08-21-2007 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged.

  15. #840
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    LOL not you... you guys posted too fast!
    I confess, Are we fast? Or are you slow?
    Last edited by barrythebadger; 08-21-2007 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to confess - oops

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •