Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 879

I confess, in highschool, i shaved lines in my eyebrows like vanilla. (loser)... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #166
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Advertisement



    I confess, in highschool, i shaved lines in my eyebrows like vanilla.

    (loser)

  2. #167
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I also confess that I had A brick wall, paisley and thunderbolt designs shaved in my hair (like vanilla).

    Ill see if i can find any pictures.

  3. #168
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess that I had a really good time with my ex and my daughter yesterday doing family stuff... I can't remember a time that we actually did stuff like that...

    I confess that he wants to try councilling...

    I confess that I will not take him back until I see some serious changes...and under no circumstances am I moving back in right now...

    I confess that I don't really know if I should give him yet ANOTHER chance...

    I confess that I need advice from Tan...she gives awesome advice...

  4. #169
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    This guy was 5'5" bout 250. Grey dirty beard down to his stomach. Broken zipper on his pants. Looks like he hasnt showered in days (thought it was hls at first (lol).
    I confess that I'm taller than 5'5" and (much) less than 250 and no beard and I shower daily thank you very much!

    I confess that I want to know why you were looking at his zipper? HMMMMMM????


    I confess Congrats on the Cubbies..

    I confess A-Rod didn't hit his 500th HR last night even though I was there hoping he would.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  5. #170
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    I confess that I'm taller than 5'5" and (much) less than 250 and no beard and I shower daily thank you very much!

    I confess that I want to know why you were looking at his zipper? HMMMMMM????


    I confess Congrats on the Cubbies..

    I confess A-Rod didn't hit his 500th HR last night even though I was there hoping he would.
    Just always envisioned you looking like that for some reason.

  6. #171
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess if you ever come to NJ be prepared to be b*tch slapped for that.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  7. #172
    StaceyRVC's Avatar
    StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    9,321

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess that this morning is moving slow freaking slow and I am about to slit my wrists and not side to side, I am talking the up and down slitting.

  8. #173
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I confess that this morning is moving slow freaking slow and I am about to slit my wrists and not side to side, I am talking the up and down slitting.
    LMAO I confess that it's nearly five PM and time for me to go home!

  9. #174
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I confess that I had a really good time with my ex and my daughter yesterday doing family stuff... I can't remember a time that we actually did stuff like that...

    I confess that he wants to try councilling...

    I confess that I will not take him back until I see some serious changes...and under no circumstances am I moving back in right now...

    I confess that I don't really know if I should give him yet ANOTHER chance...

    I confess that I need advice from Tan...she gives awesome advice...
    Awww thanks honey!!

    I'm here for ya, feel free to hit me up anytime.

    I confess I think everyone is capable of change and sometimes for some people it takes having your spouse leave you to realize that you have things to change and that you want to do whatever it takes to save your marriage.

    I confess I don't think you should go back to him until you see a change and yes counseling is wonderful....a lot of men I talk to would never consider counseling and if yours wants to do it, I say go for it.

    I confess I believe that you should exhaust all efforts to save your marriage before you get divorced.

  10. #175
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess you're in the UK and now I can't like you.

    Nothing personal, I just work for a company based in the UK and because of that hate all UKnians. I'm sure you're a nice person with a very soft cuddly badger but you are guilt by association.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  11. #176
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    I confess you're in the UK and now I can't like you.

    Nothing personal, I just work for a company based in the UK and because of that hate all UKnians. I'm sure you're a nice person with a very soft cuddly badger but you are guilt by association.
    lmao

  12. #177
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    I confess you're in the UK and now I can't like you.

    Nothing personal, I just work for a company based in the UK and because of that hate all UKnians. I'm sure you're a nice person with a very soft cuddly badger but you are guilt by association.
    Septics!

  13. #178
    jgirly2's Avatar
    jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,429

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess that It's already HOT here and I don't like it
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

  14. #179
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by barrythebadger
    Septics!
    I retract my statement.

    You yanks have given the world so much!

    KFC, CSI, Law and Order, the list goes on. Bravo to you!

  15. #180
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 4

    I confess Barrythebadger sent me the voicenote I asked for and it's bloody perfect!!!

    I confess I've always been a little obsessed with British accents and love to speak with one.

    I confess after my husband watched the movie Love Actually (great movie btw) we walked around for 2 days talking like Brits lol.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •