Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455565758596061 LastLast

I confess its good to see you around zxc I also confess that this definately ... Stackers' Lounge forum

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Advertisement

I confess its good to see you around zxc I also confess that this definately reflects a strength of the stacks.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: The Confessional... Part 3

Dude, I confess I feel your pain.

You should not stay in that relationship. Your child deserves at least one parent who is well grounded, loves him unconditionally, and is in the mental condition to be a great father.

The longer you stay, the more miserable you become, and the more your child suffers.

Trust me as one who knows.

Also, as one who is living proof, the courts are different today. I am my child's primary custodian, caretaker, and parent. He has a relationship with his mother (no matter how crappy she is as a parent, your wife is still your child's mother) and thats the way it should be and I want it that way.

All I can tell you is that you and your wife are better off apart if you can't find a way to stay together. You and your child will be better for it.

Your child deserves at least one good parent.

Edited to meet Tasha's high standards for Thread Purity.
    Last edited by LaTuFu; 07-28-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

^^ dont you mean you confess....

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I agree LTF, I finally had to leave my exhusband because of his issues, which created a hostile environment for our daughter which is no good!

Now we're both happier and we share rotating custody of our daughter. She has 2 loving parents and a huge blended family that loves her (both my ex and I see remarried). Sometimes there is just no fixing the issues especially if both people are not trying to make it work.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess I agree that its always a good thing to try to work things out, especially if there are kids involved. But if one side won't give the same effort, or its clear that its just not going to work, there is no other choice.

Life's too short to feel miserable because of someone else. And your kid deserves better.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I confess you are absolutely correct LTF.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess the Ommegang Abbey Ale I just drank is making me feel no pain. I confess that The Godfather is still one of the all time best Mafia movies ever.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

CONGRATS ltf on 1.000 posts!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess that any specialty wine and beer store will most likely carry it. Just ask the owner/manager to show you the selection of Belgian Ales that he has.

I confess that once you go Belgian, you'll never go Anheuser/Coors/SAB(aka Miller) again.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

if ltf was a jedi his name would be Obeer Wan Kenobi
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I confess that was pretty funny

I confess it is so damn hot out here today

tj2311111 Guest

I confess I like my new avatar.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess, its a cool avatar, only if you own an sti. Its a sweet ride.

tj2311111 Guest

Yes it is. Boxer Rumble FTW.

I see you have a VW. My neighbor has a pretty sick R32, thing backfires like crazy when he revs it. VW makes some pretty nice cars.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess, Subaru stole the Boxer design from VW, threw a water jacket around it. Thats the only reason its the only Japanese car I respect.

R32s are great cars. Unless they're chipped out, it won't beat a fully rigged WRX STi.

My car is great for me. Just fast enough to satisfy me. I don't get passed unless I want to be passed. In town, streetlight to streetlight, I can hang with anybody. Get some straightaways, I will get eaten by a Vette or Mustang in the latter end of the run, but we'll have a good time until then.