Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 535455565758596061 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I confess that I called off work today to work on my house ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: The Confessional... Part 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I confess that I called off work today to work on my house and haven't got jack s*** done.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I confess that I was supposed to get audit checked by my Corporate Office in LA this week but they never showed up...YAY!!!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    I confess I am so f__king glad it's friday ...uggghhhh. Tonite be drinkin nite

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I confess ricker has gone pirate on us!

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I confess My daughter is not potty trained either but I plan to start soon. She's 17 months.
    I confess, i think shes ready because she always has a weird look on her face if she is sitting in poop or piss for too long!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I confess that Tan and Tash are right. Don't force them, and they'll learn just fine. I confess Cheerios are an amazing way to train Boys how to aim properly.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Oh my god I never got to play that game! I'm going to buy a box as soon as I get home!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess that made me think of the game don't wizz on the electric fence from Ren and Stimpy! Good stuff!!

zxcasd no está en línea Stack level 1

I confess I don't want to do it anymore. I confess it fcuking hard, and lonely, and makes me sick to my stomach. I confess if I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't, and if it didn't mean more problems for me, I'd tell it to your face. I confess if it weren't for my son, I'd have been gone LONG AGO. I confess it's always about you, just like you want it, even when it's not. I confess you've alienated me from people I've cared about including friends and family and I fcuking resent you for it. I confess I feel like a child for letting you be in control of the situation, and letting you have the power. I confess I feel less like a man everyday just being around you. I confess you and your problems have taken control of every aspect of our life together and even though they are all not your fault, most of them are, and I have tried to be helpful and supportive in solving those problems, but have finally realized you enjoy the conflict and drama. I confess we were married because of the baby, and you knew it and didn't care. That is my fault and I'll own it until the day I die and I hope my child forgives me for the hell we have put him through. I confess I should have been with her, and the fact that you hate her so blindly makes me want her more. I confess the only fear I have in leaving you is leaving my child with you. I confess I am tired of being wrong EVERYDAY. I confess I am sick and tired of being an unwelcome presence in my own house. I confess YOUR child is rude, disrespectful, and going to grow up to be JUST LIKE YOU, good luck with that. I confess you will never break, throw, damage or otherwise molest another object in my house again. I confess the next time you smoke in the car with my kid in the backseat, I'm praying you die from cancer. I confess the task of staying at home sucks, BUT YOU MADE THAT DECISION FOR THE BOTH OF US, LIVE WITH IT. I confess I hate not being able to discuss the simplest things with you without a fight and feel like a moron for letting it be that way. I confess shame for needing to pay a stranger to listen to my problems with you. I confess you're the reason I think of ending it daily, and my child is the reason I won't. I confess seeing your face or thinking of you makes me physically ill. I confess it's bullsith that I have to do this here. I confess this only made it feel a little better. I HATE YOU.

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I confess that was one hell of a confession.if u need to get anything else off ur chest pm me ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    I confess you're a model stacker jts

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by zxcasd
    I confess I don't want to do it anymore. I confess it fcuking hard, and lonely, and makes me sick to my stomach. I confess if I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't, and if it didn't mean more problems for me, I'd tell it to your face. I confess if it weren't for my son, I'd have been gone LONG AGO. I confess it's always about you, just like you want it, even when it's not. I confess you've alienated me from people I've cared about including friends and family and I fcuking resent you for it. I confess I feel like a child for letting you be in control of the situation, and letting you have the power. I confess I feel less like a man everyday just being around you. I confess you and your problems have taken control of every aspect of our life together and even though they are all not your fault, most of them are, and I have tried to be helpful and supportive in solving those problems, but have finally realized you enjoy the conflict and drama. I confess we were married because of the baby, and you knew it and didn't care. That is my fault and I'll own it until the day I die and I hope my child forgives me for the hell we have put him through. I confess I should have been with her, and the fact that you hate her so blindly makes me want her more. I confess the only fear I have in leaving you is leaving my child with you. I confess I am tired of being wrong EVERYDAY. I confess I am sick and tired of being an unwelcome presence in my own house. I confess YOUR child is rude, disrespectful, and going to grow up to be JUST LIKE YOU, good luck with that. I confess you will never break, throw, damage or otherwise molest another object in my house again. I confess the next time you smoke in the car with my kid in the backseat, I'm praying you die from cancer. I confess the task of staying at home sucks, BUT YOU MADE THAT DECISION FOR THE BOTH OF US, LIVE WITH IT. I confess I hate not being able to discuss the simplest things with you without a fight and feel like a moron for letting it be that way. I confess shame for needing to pay a stranger to listen to my problems with you. I confess you're the reason I think of ending it daily, and my child is the reason I won't. I confess seeing your face or thinking of you makes me physically ill. I confess it's bullsith that I have to do this here. I confess this only made it feel a little better. I HATE YOU.

I confess that I have been there^^

I confess that the task of staying at home should never suck...

I confess that the time I get to spend with my child at home is priceless.

I confess that I WISH I could afford to stay at home with my child.

I confess that you need to leave that troll... I left mine and it was the best decision I ever made.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I hope you feel more than a little better after that confession.

I confess that's a horrible way to have to live your life and I hope things get better for you really soon.

I confess relationships are very hard to maintain, which is why so many people either cheat or get divorced.

I confess my parents have been married for 36 years and remembering the hell they went through trying to make it work makes me think that even when sh*t is at its worse, there is always hope that it can get better.

I confess zxcasd that may not be true for your situation, but it is for some.

I confess an old man who has been married for 55 years told me that the key to a long lasting good marriage is it takes 2 forgiving people....

I confess I totally agree with him, but it's much easier said than done.

I confess one thing I have learned is that you have to pick your battles....not that I'm the best at doing that, but I do try......

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

I confess I feel your pain; I'm sorta in the same boat.

I confess I hope things work out well for you.

zxcasd no está en línea Stack level 1

You guys are the best. Thanks for your support. If I didn't get that out i was going to explode. I'm not less sad or angry about it, but I feel less pressure inside my head. Thanks for letting me vent.