Re: The Confessional... Part 3

Advertisement

oops...^^I confess...

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    Me and Rob are tight. We race our motorcycles and wave runners together. Then we go hang out with all the has beens from the sureal life. I like Gary Coleman the best. Especially when he is strung out on crack and all he says is, "What you talking bout Willis" while riding around on a tricycle.
    LMAO!

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I confess that this house is filled with relatives visiting for my sisters wedding next week...

I confess that I do not have an ounce of privacy anymore...

I confess that my aunt is driving me crazy...she orders me around like I'm her little b*tch!!

I confess that if she doesnt stop soon... I'm gonna lose it one her...

I confess that if I have to listen to her tell me to potty train my daughter one more time I'm gonna...... !@#$&&$^&*^%%$$#@#%&*(@@$%%^*.......(due to the graphic nature of this confession...viewers descretion is advised!)

I confess that I choose the wrong time to leave my husband!!! UGH!!!!! This sucks!!!

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

I confess that this house is filled with relatives visiting for my sisters wedding next week...

I confess that I do not have an ounce of privacy anymore...

I confess that my aunt is driving me crazy...she orders me around like I'm her little b*tch!!

I confess that if she doesnt stop soon... I'm gonna lose it one her...

I confess that if I have to listen to her tell me to potty train my daughter one more time I'm gonna...... !@#$&&$^&*^%%$$#@#%&*(@@$%%^*.......(due to the graphic nature of this confession...viewers descretion is advised!)

^^If this continues the way I think it will, you have nothing to worry about. Some rich hunk named Jake is going to pick you up after the wedding in his red Porsche and take you back to his place where a drunk Asian man, named Long Duck Dong, who is in a tree, is going to pee on you.
    Last edited by deepdish; 07-27-2007 at 01:37 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I cannot stand people that believe that forcing your child on the potty will make them potty trained faster.

I confess 2 year olds have a mind of their own and sometimes you gotta do things at a different pace.

I confess my daughter was potty trained with limited pushing and it worked just fine.

I confess my son just turned 2 and thinks its awesome to use the potty...I think it's awesome too except when he decorates the walls with ummm spray.....

lol

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

^^If this continues the way I think it will, you have nothing to worry about. Some rich hunk named Jake is going to pick you up after the wedding in his red Porsche and take you back to his place where a drunk Asian man, in a tree, is going to pee on you.
    The donger!!!!!

PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I confess I cannot stand people that believe that forcing your child on the potty will make them potty trained faster.

I confess 2 year olds have a mind of their own and sometimes you gotta do things at a different pace.
    I confess thats what I keep ducking telling her!!!

I confess that my daughter is 2... and she will not be in diapers at 20...that's all that matters!!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess ^^ EXACTLY!!!

I confess her arse aint paying for your diapers, is she??? Nosey people. ugh.

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

^^If this continues the way I think it will, you have nothing to worry about. Some rich hunk named Jake is going to pick you up after the wedding in his red Porsche and take you back to his place where a drunk Asian man, named Long Duck Dong, who is in a tree, is going to pee on you.

I guess Tan is the only one who got the ever so subtle reference to the movit Sixteen Candles, where the sister is getting married and the relatives come and stay and are rude and obnoxious.

Either no one got the joke, or it really wasnt all that funny.

PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I guess Tan is the only one who got the ever so subtle reference to the movit Sixteen Candles, where the sister is getting married and the relatives come and stay and are rude and obnoxious.

Either no one got the joke, or it really wasnt all that funny.

LOL... I confess that it was pretty funny...except for the asian man peeing on me part...

I confess my present living arrangements is EXACTLY like Sixteen Candles...except im not 16 anymore *sigh*

I confess that if a rich man named Jake is going to pick me up in his Porsche... I say ducking right on!! Woohooo!!

dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E92319

Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I confess that if a rich man named Chad is going to pick me up in his R32... I say ducking right on!! Woohooo!!
    Sounds good

PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by dakid21
    Sounds good

HAHA!!

I confess that is good!

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I confess that I'm pretty irritated at my daughter for thinking she's the mommy...ughhhh!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    LOL... I confess that it was pretty funny...except for the asian man peeing on me part...

I confess my present living arrangements is EXACTLY like Sixteen Candles...except im not 16 anymore *sigh*

I confess that if a rich man named Jake is going to pick me up in his Porsche... I say ducking right on!! Woohooo!!
    Family Guy Sixteen Candles

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I love Family Guy and that was a hilarious episode!! I just love Peter's hair hahaa.