Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 904

Originally Posted by synik103 amen brother, imean sir, mr. big dude sir. hehe, sounds like ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #436
    rabbie303's Avatar
    rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    amen brother, imean sir, mr. big dude sir.
    hehe, sounds like another over worked person...

    my god i think i am dah-lear-e-us (pronounced delirious)
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--




  2. #437
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    2 hour call to work
    12 hours on duty
    1-12 hour wait for a ride to the hotel from the train.

    govt says we can only work 12 hrs, but like everything else, what the govt don't want to know won't hurt them.

  3. #438
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    I confess it's weird seeing multiple profiles with Stacey's pic on them. lol

    I confess Stacey might want to invest in some pepper spray for those walks by herself in NY.

    I confess you never know who might be lurking from Pinstack Stacey. lol

  4. #439
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    I am the thing that goes bump in the night. *OW MY TOE!*

  5. #440
    Yellowfin's Avatar
    Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    Posts
    1,110

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    I confess I just had the worst near-heart attack ever. I was talking to a therapist about him getting a BB for himself, and he was looking around on the browser and pulled up something...ahem...Not Safe For Work... I was looking at previously. Thank God he didn't have his reading glasses on...didn't seem to have a reaction other than "Oh, I think I've messed something up here, I don't know what I'm doing..."

  6. #441
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    I confess I'm friggin over this payroll crap today!!! People need to get their paperwork right BEFORE they turn it in!!!

  7. #442
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    I am the thing that goes bump in the night. *OW MY TOE!*
    I confess that this is a confessional...what are you confessing here big brother?



    I confess that I am depressed as hell today...

    I confess that I could see why people go back to their failed marriages.

    I confess that I am not going back to mine...

    I confess that I am never getting married again!!

    I confess that you shouldnt be reading this unless you want to be completely depressed with me.

    I confess that I am going to try to make my next confession a completely positive one

  8. #443
    Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Gilgamesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I confess that I am so sad today...:cry:

    I confess that I want to keep my dog.
    I confess a canine snatch & grab operation may be required.

    Pinstackers...do I have any volunteers?

  9. #444
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    I confess tasha is a too much of a hottie to be worried about troll boy.

    I confess if she goes back, big brother is going north on a troll hunt.

    I confess if little sister don't cheer up I'll share my secret, then she'll have no choice!

  10. #445
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I confess that this is a confessional...what are you confessing here big brother?



    I confess that I am depressed as hell today...

    I confess that I could see why people go back to their failed marriages.

    I confess that I am not going back to mine...

    I confess that I am never getting married again!!

    I confess that you shouldnt be reading this unless you want to be completely depressed with me.

    I confess that I am going to try to make my next confession a completely positive one
    I confess it is hard as hell to walk away from a bad marriage, but as time passes IT DOES GET EASIER!!

    I confess I left my (ex) husband and at first it felt like the pain wouldn't go away, but knowing you're doing it for the right reasons will help make it easier.

    I confess going back will not change the problems you have or make them go away.

    I confess I said I'd never get married again either and well....I'm remarried lol.

    I confess I hope things get better for you soon.

  11. #446
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    I confess a canine snatch & grab operation may be required.

    Pinstackers...do I have any volunteers?

    lmao...yay!!

    I confess that you just made me feel better...lol

  12. #447
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    I confess a canine snatch & grab operation may be required.

    Pinstackers...do I have any volunteers?

    <---- humming the theme to the A-TEAM.

    I pity the foo that hijack a dog
    I punch em out, then he sleep like a log.

  13. #448
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I confess it is hard as hell to walk away from a bad marriage, but as time passes IT DOES GET EASIER!!

    I confess I left my (ex) husband and at first it felt like the pain wouldn't go away, but knowing you're doing it for the right reasons will help make it easier.

    I confess going back will not change the problems you have or make them go away.

    I confess I said I'd never get married again either and well....I'm remarried lol.

    I confess I hope things get better for you soon.
    I confess that you just made me cry again...

    I confess that you also made me feel better about my decision to leave...thanks tanbucfan

    I confess that I don't want to cry anymore...it's giving me a headache

  14. #449
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    I confess that you just made me cry again...

    I confess that you also made me feel better about my decision to leave...thanks tanbucfan

    I confess that I don't want to cry anymore...it's giving me a headache
    I confess you can pin me anytime if you want to talk...I've been there, done that and I know it's hard.

    I confess that my ex and I were together for 8 years and had known each other for 14 so it was really hard.

    I confess doing the right thing isn't always easy, but you'll be stronger in the end for it.

    I confess I hate that after crying headache!

    I confess if I was there I'd give you a really big hug!!!

    I confess you're very welcome.

  15. #450
    Natasha's Avatar
    Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: The Confessional... Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    I confess tasha is a too much of a hottie to be worried about troll boy.

    I confess if she goes back, big brother is going north on a troll hunt.

    I confess if little sister don't cheer up I'll share my secret, then she'll have no choice!

    I confess that I'm happy now... see..smiles

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •