Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

I confess I hate this slow internet connection.... Stackers' Lounge forum

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

Re: The Confessional... Part 2

Advertisement

I confess I hate this slow internet connection.

michelle3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I confess that Cherri you are right. Ft Worth is the place to stay away from... seeing how my stalker lives there too.

Last edited by michelle3; 06-15-2007 at 01:36 AM.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I confess that Michelle's letter creeped me out...
    Last edited by Natasha; 06-15-2007 at 08:34 AM.

I confess that when i first got his flowers with this note, i was not all that creeped out. I have NO CLUE who he is.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I confess two words come to mind RESTRAINING ORDER!
    that is when you figure out who
    Last edited by kayos72; 06-15-2007 at 01:46 AM.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I also confess michelle3 should not have to deal with something like this!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

I confess WTF??? That sucks Michelle. Have you brought this to anyone's attention? Like the cops or something? Man, I'm sorry you gotta go thru this sh*t. It really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by rickerb69
    I confess WTF??? That sucks Michelle. Have you brought this to anyone's attention? Like the cops or something? Man, I'm sorry you gotta go thru this sh*t. It really sucks.
    I confesss that i'd like to tell the cops about it. However, no one seems to think it's such a big deal. I made copies of the letters and gave them to human resource. I also found out this individual has one charge of evading arrest and 4 criminal trespass. He stated in one of his letters that he tried to see me at one of my events (since i go out and do live remotes for the station), so i've given up doing remotes in Ft. Worth.

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Quote Originally Posted by michelle3
    I confesss that i'd like to tell the cops about it. However, no one seems to think it's such a big deal. I made copies of the letters and gave them to human resource. I also found out this individual has one charge of evading arrest and 4 criminal trespass. He stated in one of his letters that he tried to see me at one of my events (since i go out and do live remotes for the station), so i've given up doing remotes in Ft. Worth.
    So...like Kayos says, can you get a restraining order on this creep cause it sounds like you know who he is?? I"ve gotta admit that I have absolutely NO experience in this but it seems like SOMEone is out there who can help. Have you talked to a lawyer? Or a rape crisis center or battered wives shelter or a violence-against-women outfit? Don't mean to get you more freaked but sometimes when you're in the thick of a situation, you can't see what's right in front of you, know what I mean? Hopefully someone in the stacks might be able to help you. At the VERY least, you can go to sleep tonite knowing you've got a hell of a lot of support here. I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by rickerb69
    So...like Kayos says, can you get a restraining order on this creep cause it sounds like you know who he is?? I"ve gotta admit that I have absolutely NO experience in this but it seems like SOMEone is out there who can help. Have you talked to a lawyer? Or a rape crisis center or battered wives shelter or a violence-against-women outfit? Don't mean to get you more freaked but sometimes when you're in the thick of a situation, you can't see what's right in front of you, know what I mean? Hopefully someone in the stacks might be able to help you. At the VERY least, you can go to sleep tonite knowing you've got a hell of a lot of support here. I know it.
    Awe thank you. Im a little creeped, its true. I know where the man lives and his name cause it was on the letter. But I have no idea who he is and I dont think i've talked to him on the phone before, I've stopped answering many calls at the station because of this. I've brought it up to my boss, but they just laugh. I mean, I guess its common to get letters from fans. Maybe i should really be worried cause I dont know what he's capable of with a record like that. I just hope nothing happens. I dunno...

Also, i dont know if all that is reason enough to get a restraining order seeing how im in the public eye, sorta.

Sorry, dont mean to derail the thread...

so i'll CONFESS that i wish more people didnt sleep at night, this makes the internet boring!
    Last edited by michelle3; 06-15-2007 at 04:15 AM.

crackie no está en línea Stack level 2

you can only get a RO if a threat is made, not sure laws in TX, but thats what it is up here in mass, and can only get a temp RO untill the courts open the next day and you go to court.

crackie no está en línea Stack level 2

i confess its 4:30am and i should be in bed right now

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

i confess that Michelle is prone to stalker,1 because she is beautiful. 2 , your occupation says radio, a DJ? Or some radio personality? Sorry just trying to keep up whats going on

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I confess that today is the last day of school...Oh yeah!!!!

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I confess that after the car is done at the shop (oil change) we're headed camping for the weekend!!