Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 616263646566
Results 976 to 990 of 990

Originally Posted by StaceyRVC I confess that I was just told that I am not ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #976
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I confess that I was just told that I am not allowed to have my cell phone at my desk anymore, so for those of you that I used to BBM with during the day, its been real!
    I confess I've contributed to Stacey's deliquency!

  2. #977
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I confess that I was just told that I am not allowed to have my cell phone at my desk anymore, so for those of you that I used to BBM with during the day, its been real!
    I confess the man is always tryin to keep us down!!!! lol

  3. #978
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional

    I confess I just found out the story behind the 80's song by The Clash, Rock the Casbah.

    I confess until now I had NO clue what the heck they were trying to rock and why.

    I confess I'm glad it's all clear now. lol

  4. #979
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I confess I just found out the story behind the 80's song by The Clash, Rock the Casbah.

    I confess until now I had NO clue what the heck they were trying to rock and why.

    I confess I'm glad it's all clear now. lol
    Please tell.

  5. #980
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    Please tell.
    "Rock the Casbah" is the title of a song by The Clash, and was released on their 1982 album Combat Rock. It was later released as a single, and is their only song to become a Top 10 hit in the United States, reaching #8 on the Billboard Hot 100.[1]
    The song was inspired by the banning of rock music in Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini. The song gives a fabulist account of the ban being defied by the population who proceed to somewhat "rock the casbah", causing the King to order jet fighters to bomb any people in violation of the ban. The pilots ignore the orders, and instead play rock music on their cockpit radios.

    You can read the rest at:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_the_Casbah

  6. #981
    VanillaEps's Avatar
    VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD
    Posts
    382

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    "Rock the Casbah" is the title of a song by The Clash, and was released on their 1982 album Combat Rock. It was later released as a single, and is their only song to become a Top 10 hit in the United States, reaching #8 on the Billboard Hot 100.[1]
    The song was inspired by the banning of rock music in Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini. The song gives a fabulist account of the ban being defied by the population who proceed to somewhat "rock the casbah", causing the King to order jet fighters to bomb any people in violation of the ban. The pilots ignore the orders, and instead play rock music on their cockpit radios.

    You can read the rest at:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_the_Casbah
    It all makes sense now.

  7. #982
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    "Rock the Casbah" is the title of a song by The Clash, and was released on their 1982 album Combat Rock. It was later released as a single, and is their only song to become a Top 10 hit in the United States, reaching #8 on the Billboard Hot 100.[1]
    The song was inspired by the banning of rock music in Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini. The song gives a fabulist account of the ban being defied by the population who proceed to somewhat "rock the casbah", causing the King to order jet fighters to bomb any people in violation of the ban. The pilots ignore the orders, and instead play rock music on their cockpit radios.

    You can read the rest at:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_the_Casbah
    That's cool. I had no idea.

  8. #983
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional

    Me either, now the song has a WHOLE new meaning!!

  9. #984
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Me either, now the song has a WHOLE new meaning!!
    Like you're old enough to remember that song!

  10. #985
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The Confessional

    I confess the last 6 posts weren't confessions and should therefore be stricken from the record!

    I confess I always wants to say that.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  11. #986
    bwell2u's Avatar
    bwell2u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    111

    Re: The Confessional

    I confess that I already spent more time indoors than outside today because it's raining....cats hate rain right? Besides...this soy cinnamon dolce latte tastes so good...yummy.

  12. #987
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    I confess I've contributed to Stacey's deliquency!
    I confess I have to, and I'm proud of it!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    23EB47F3
    Posts
    202

    Re: The Confessional

    I confess if I really started confessing I would be here all day....

  14. #989
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    Like you're old enough to remember that song!
    I confess I wish that were true, but alas it is not. :cry:

  15. #990
    bcuzi8paintchips's Avatar
    bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,804

    Re: The Confessional

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I confess I wish that were true, but alas it is not. :cry:
    I confess I was an upperclassman in highschool when that song was popular!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 616263646566

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •