Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by StaceyRVC I confess that #2 might be right on... LOL LOL I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

braz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: The Confessional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I confess that #2 might be right on... LOL
    LOL I thought U might like that one
    braz
    www.pdi-inc.net
    Imaging Done Right

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by braz
    LOL I thought U might like that one
    LOL of course I did... what's going on? hit me up on bb messenger

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I'm bored.

I confess I'm watching SNL that I tivo'd Saturday night.

I confess I'm still bored.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I confess I'm laying in bed lol

PIN/ID
    Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i confess I wanna be in a bed

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I confess that I don't wanna go to work today

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I'm alone in the office today and I love it!!!!

I confess I'm going to order some breakfast soon because I'm hungry.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I confess I miss the game threads.

I confess I made a bulletin on myspace about this website yesterday.

I confess if someone gave me a pinstack banner I'd advertise on my page too.

PIN/ID
    Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i confess I can't stand myspace but still get sucked into viewing pages there. I also confess I have more work today than there is time in the day but yet will probably blow it all off.

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Titanic Toilet Clog of 2004

This particular day will live in infamy for those people involved or affected by this horrific and tragic event. What I am about to divulge can be construed by some as graphic and very detailed in nature. Reader discretion is advised.

Back in 2004, I was a seasoned auditor for one of the Big 4 accounting firms, located in Manhattan. I had the distinct pleasure of auditing a fairly difficult client. And by distinct pleasure I mean that it was extremely painful and stressful. That particular day was like any other day. Got up in the morning, showered, got dressed, and made my way to the train station. Had my paper and coffee in hand and commuted into the lower east side, directly to the client office. On the way there, maybe I'd pick up a buttered bagel or muffin to enjoy on my walk from the subway. Immediately after consuming my breakfast, I felt a little rumble in my tummy. Little did I know what I was in store for.

If any of you are like me, you usually have a strict schedule when it comes to bowel movements. For me, its clockwork. If I happen to skip or miss a scheduled drop off, I am immediately tipped off that something maybe amiss. Sometimes its obvious, such as a late dinner the night before. But, I was perplexed. This did not make sense. I had more pressing needs to take care of. Like the work in front of me. Lunch time came and went and I had not jettisoned the external fuel tanks. I was growing concerned. And then, it hit me like a tidal wave. I was excited. Nice break time.

The bathroom at the client's office is a single serving restroom. My favorite. You walk in, lock the door behind you, and its like stepping into your office - an office with a sink, toilet, and tile floor. The bathroom was longer than it was wide, like a rectangle. I undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my Banana Republic dawsons, slowly pulled them down to my knees and sat on the cold porcelain. What proceeded to occur was, as some might describe, an exorcism of feces and partially digested material. "The power of Christ compels you!" It was messy and I knew that this was not going to be a one or two wipe job.

Some of you have distinct ways of cleaning up after a mess. I, personally, like to stand up and ensure I have proper footing and balance before undertaking such a huge task. One foul move and you may soil your shirt, hands, or fingers. As I mentioned before, this was going to be sloppy. Mistake #1, I had not flushed prior to the wipe. I knew this going to be messy, which meant at least a 5-7 wipes minimum. Mistake #2, I had not taken inventory of the toilet paper. The client did not skimp, and this was evident at the two-ply, quilted that was attached to the roll. This meant two things, a. I was going to use a lot of paper, and b. The toilet would be full beyond capacity.

Ironically, the thought crossed my mind. Can this toilet handle what was before me? I thought to myself, "This toilet is industrial. It's got the markings of a strong, fury of Zeus flush." Mistake #3, I had assumed. I picked up my pants, buttoned, zipped, tucked in, and pushed down the handle with confidence and a smile. Unfortunately, my confidence was not enough to convince the toilet. The toilet paper clogged the toilet and I was left with a huge mess. It was a feces and toilet paper soup. I grew impatient and flushed again. Mistake #4, I compounded the situation. The second flush was unwarranted and foolish. The toilet could not handle the load and the tank had not filled! The worst happened, the toilet overflowed and its contents had spilled onto the tile floor of this single serving rest room.

In these types of situations, nature and instinct take over, and it becomes survival of the fittest. Is there a window I can crawl out of? No. It's a rest room. If someone sees me walk out of the bathroom, they will certaintly know what I had done. It would the greatest indictment of all time. A transgression that would not go unpunished and certainly result in sanctions. I looked for a plunger. No dice! I had a flashback to MacGuyver and figured that maybe I can widdle some type of device that would unclog the toilet. Maybe out of a door hook, pipe, and pubic hair I fabricate a device that would undue this mayhem. I gave up when I realized that I can't widdle, quilt, or sew. By this time, the stench had gotten to me and I was feeling light-headed, nauseous, and weak. Oxygen was running out.

3:37pm, I had been in the bathroom for exactly 20 minutes. I slowly walked over to the door. The last option was to sneak out of the bathroom undetected, sit in my chair, and deny any involvement. They can't prove it was me. Who's going to DNA feces? The next unsuspecting victim would undoubtedly walk into the bathroom, vomit, and then cry for help. I placed my ear on the door hoping to gather intelligence on what was behind the door. If I heard footsteps I knew I would wait it out. But, what if someone knocks on the door? Would I be able to subdue the individual to keep this a secret? Sweat started rolling down my forehead and the armpits of my shirt looked like the Okefenokee Swamp. I tightly gripped the door handle and twisted. The door crept open and no one was in sight. Now, I had to ensure that my walk back to my desk would remain anonymous. I thought about Rambo and First Blood. Maybe a little camouflage and a bow and arrow.

Today, as I write this, I chuckle at thought of the next person that had to use the restroom. He probably felt happy about his respite of the mundane workload in front of him. Maybe he had a paper or an issue of Motor Trend Magazine under his arm. Maybe he opens the door and the funk and aroma of stale feces and soiled toilet paper is not familiar to him. He turns on the light. He's startled and aghast. He drops the paper and falls back. He cries for help and thinks of his wife and children before he dry heaves maybe 2 or three times and a trickle of vomit enters his mouth, but doesn't quite exit his mouth. The janitor was quickly called to assess the situation and the rest room was closed for the rest of the afternoon. It looked like a crime scene investigation, complete with yellow tape, flashing lights, and a coroner. Rumors flew around the office about someone bringing in a pet monkey or orungutan. The males in the office were forced to share a restroom with the females. Each female concerned and alarmed at the thought that the assailant could be amongst them and violate their restroom.

The moral of the story is simple. Always be aware of your surroundings. Take inventory of the toilet paper that you are dealt with. Inspect the toilet and assess its power and potentcy. Last but not least, better to be safe than sorry. Flush two or three times if you feel it might be a load that can breach the integrity of the bowl.

Stay tuned for the Anonymous Calculus Exam Fart of 1997
    Last edited by VanillaEps; 03-13-2007 at 02:44 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by braz
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i confess I can't stand myspace but still get sucked into viewing pages there. I also confess I have more work today than there is time in the day but yet will probably blow it all off.
    I confess I've been a MySpace addict for almost 3 years now.

I confess I go on there for groups only and to keep in touch with family and friends.

I confess it's blocked from my work but I get on there with opera mini on my pearl. yea for opera mini!! lol

I confess I'm still hella bored!! Someone pin me dangit!!!

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I confess I am mildly addicted to PinStack and totally obsessed with turkey hunting, and counting the days until I can get a new bow.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I confess I can barely restrain myself from the impulse to ask for pins from everyone I see with a berry.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I confess I can barely restrain myself from the impulse to ask for pins from everyone I see with a berry.
    I confess that made me laugh out loud.

lol

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

I just do it
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast