Am I the only one that has a obsessed wife or kid that is reading ... Stackers' Lounge forum

MrDJ921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

That damn book twlight/eclipse

Advertisement

Am I the only one that has a obsessed wife or kid that is reading these books?? If you have never heard of it, it is some book about vampires and i get so annoyed how my wife will compare me to the lead character that is a vampire (rolls eyes). Well now my wife and all of her friends and family are all obsessed with the book, this has been going on for months. Well now the 3rd book (Eclipse) has come out and it is harry potter all over again! ugh. Am I alone in this frustration?

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: That damn book twlight/eclipse

I've never heard of it. But I remember when I was a child it was VC Andrews books that were so hot and all the girls and their mom's had them. VC Andrews had an obsession with insest I tell ya that much.

it is a little strange to be compared to a vampire....maybe she's trying to give you a hint and she wants to get into biting. lmao!

MrDJ921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Its not just me...everyone's wives are comparing their husbands to this vampire because i guess he is such a gentleman and is perfect etc...blah

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Ha!! Oh we women do that with more than just books lol. Hollywood presents us with all of these movies, tv shows, books where men are like our dream men, the whole knight in shinning armor crap. Just like how men are fooled into thinking all women are like the dream women you see on your favorite movie, tv show or book.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Quote Originally Posted by MrDJ921
    Am I the only one that has a obsessed wife or kid that is reading these books?? If you have never heard of it, it is some book about vampires and i get so annoyed how my wife will compare me to the lead character that is a vampire (rolls eyes). Well now my wife and all of her friends and family are all obsessed with the book, this has been going on for months. Well now the 3rd book (Eclipse) has come out and it is harry potter all over again! ugh. Am I alone in this frustration?

There's a smiley for that..... He's my favourite smiley too....

I also like this guy... ... he makes me lol

twieder no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E83629

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    On a lighter note I think the Piers Anthony books are awesome and so much light hearted fun to read. And there are a MILLION of them.
    You have to be forgetting his 'Planet of Tarot' series. Not light, not much fun either.