Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

well just got up to play golf , and i must say MAMATRIED is exactly ... Stackers' Lounge forum

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Thank you seems to be a disapearing word

Advertisement

well just got up to play golf , and i must say MAMATRIED is exactly in my frame of mind , this world is becoming full of selfish people , but i suppose we get this from our Parents , i have a son who always says please and thank you , my nephew to , but then i have another nephew who is rude just like his mum , so thats the story i suppose , thanks stacey for your comment that was so warming ;-)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

thanks mama ^^ (not pun intended)
    if everyone's mama would teach them....

lol...

its all about respect! can you hear aretha singing now?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

just happened to me LOL
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

it is already a blessing you didnt get scold by someone!LOL
    Gtalk:bobhammer
    Yahoo:bobhammer3
    Msn:bobhammer3

Phoenixsong7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ED454C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its a mad world! Every man for himself seems to be theme. And its sad for me a 24 year old mother of a 3 month boy to have to worry about not only strangers but people I know influencing him. It seems everything influences todays youth especially the bad. It makes me want to make extra sure I teacher my son that you must treat people with respect if you want it in return. Sorry its happening here too. And thanks to everyone for helping me since I've joined the BB community.

natebuck no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DCC847

This goes out to Kayos72.... You got me. I'm not what you'd call a real intelligent person when it comes to computers and such, so I pressed Alt + F4 to view your pic and of course, I didn't see it. Good one.

well its nice to see some people care , and mamatried is so correct a good belt aroud the ear dont hurt now and again , its far better than going to bail them out of jail ??

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

And I think that when you let someone in in traffic and they don't give you the "thank you wave", you should be able to run them off the road!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by natebuck
    This goes out to Kayos72.... You got me. I'm not what you'd call a real intelligent person when it comes to computers and such, so I pressed Alt + F4 to view your pic and of course, I didn't see it. Good one.
    Yeah...me too...in the self portrate thread! LOL!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Respect is the key here....and that ties in with a value for life. Your own and others. And I hate to sound like an old fart, but I seem to see more of a lack of respect for anything in younger people now. Don't get me wrong, there are some high quality youths out there in every city. It's very easy now to blame your parents if your screwed up. What kind of role models are out there now? I sure as hell don't want my 11 year old daughters emulating Britney, or Paris, or Lindsey. I can't help but see a new popular star and wonder how long it will be before we see their naughty bits when they get out of a limo. Tell me the name of a politician above local level that can be trusted? I can't help but think that Stephen King has it right....The world has moved on. Never again do I think we will see another "Greatest Generation." Can anyone imagine the nation banding together like it did during WWII? I think we are in the era of lobbyists and self interest. I know I'm guilty of it too, but it's just kinda sad.

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just thought of this, but it could be by accident that they didnt tell you thank you. Its very easy to lose the thread you were on...seeing as how alot get posted. If you dont remember the title or you have to go somewhere, its easy to lose track of where you were at.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody7
    I just thought of this, but it could be by accident that they didnt tell you thank you. Its very easy to lose the thread you were on...seeing as how alot get posted. If you dont remember the title or you have to go somewhere, its easy to lose track of where you were at.
    help me please...desktop not working =((

nope i sure dont think so the person came back again and i continued to help , did not even mention he lost the thread nope just plain rude , i continued to help but thats it im stopping now , i will concentrate on more polite people , who appreciate our help .

ps SUPERDAD from mumbai india pm,ed me several times today asking for help i solved his problem and in every pm there was please and thank you , that is the difference in real people
    Last edited by antx16; 03-25-2007 at 01:51 PM.

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2

By the looks of it.....they sound like a young teenager...like 13..14.....must not know what "thank you" is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody7
    By the looks of it.....they sound like a young teenager...like 13..14.....must not know what "thank you" is yet.
    yep who knows maybe its just me being to old and traditional ;-)

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Haha! It's my third year in customer service and i can't do anything else but agree. People don't realise how a simple Thank you is very nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast