Its Friday night. What did you do? I went out after work at TGI Fridays ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Tgif

Advertisement

Its Friday night. What did you do? I went out after work at TGI Fridays for drinks. Had 5 Coronas, 3 jager bombs, an Irish car bomb, a three headed horseman shot and now I think I'm ready for bed. So what did you do in celebration of the coming weekend?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    hung out with the fam and played some cards and went to bed
    RedCurv07

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Worked until 5am at taco bell, fixed the work computer, fixed a grill, and had a hot water line burst on me. 11 hours of torture.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Its Friday night. What did you do? I went out after work at TGI Fridays for drinks. Had 5 Coronas, 3 jager bombs, an Irish car bomb, a three headed horseman shot and now I think I'm ready for bed. So what did you do in celebration of the coming weekend?
    LOL! A "Three headed horseman shot?" I'm not sure if that exists. I struggled making sure I could type correct words last night I was so smashed. The actual name of the drink was a Three Wise Men shot! There's a Four Horsemen shot, but they weren't allowed to make it so I went with the Three Wise Men.

Three headed horseman, that's funny dude!

Yeah and I went out with people from work... I didn't say that either in my first post. I didn't drink all that alone. I'm not that much of an alcoholic!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!